Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Woohoo! So glad the new download is up. Thanks DsPet!
    Everywhere at once.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Over the existing items? :\ I really don't see a lot of point in that.. it may just cause even MORE complaints.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

that just sucks sooooo bad
    why would you replace the current DLCs?
    F**k the people who complain about hacked dlcs, the normal dlcs suck @$$
    who even cares about them?
    just fill normal dlc spots dont replace plz
    Last edited by DDD; 03-17-2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: removed the last line >_>

Angry Bull fcking ****

OK WTF WHAT KIND OF **** IS THIS! **** THAT HOW AND WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM TO ACCEPT THAT THE COSTUM DLC IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEIR ****ING ****
    THATS SO GAY :@ ****!

May I ask:
    When I use the EZ_DLC_Install,I choose delete DLC,and I have 2 red Pikmin hat in the wardrobe,After delete all DLC,the 2 red Pikmin hat change into 2 bell bags(no name),is these affect the game?

Sorry for my broken English...

Thanks!
    Last edited by ystiang; 03-17-2009 at 01:00 AM.

wow. seriously? if you really thought about this, you'd realize how much better of an idea this is. the ezdlc program allows you to add and remove dlc. so if you want crayons or a guitar, you take off sabres and put them in. if you want sabers back, you just remove the crayons and add them in. this way, while we are in the early stages of development, we can continue to test items without pissing off the general public to the point of witch hunt. when the items are better because of our better understanding of them and how to make them, we can actually release them to the public. THIS release is only for us. why is that so hard for you all to deal with? this is a way for us to continue our work without getting shut down before it ever really takes off. DsPet has our collective best interests in mind. This method ensures that we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.

And for the record, I've been talking publicly about the guitar idea since the day the sabers came out, DDD. I'm not trying to be a jerk and I'm not going to go ape if I don't get the credit (at this point, Aibo's making all the items anyway, so who the hell are we to slap our names on it?). But to say the idea was yours alone would just be false.
    Everywhere at once.

okie but i mean thousands of people would have to restart their towns and i'm sorry i freaked out but it seems kinda unfair to replace the current dlcs
    Last edited by DDD; 03-17-2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: wrote town instead of towns XD

Smile Smart fellow ;D

Well, that is a great idea and I was thinking of a guitar too but i never told anyone about i guess its just a common thought. Most people think the same i suppose and thanks for the idea's on how to keep dlc like that im also upset considering the poor people who basically have to restart their games for dlc i suppose one of the only ways for them to avoid that is downgrading their wii but meh w.e sorry to cuss like crazy back there :S but yeah thanks alot man

thousands of people restarted their towns already when the last hdlc came out. this ensures that none of those people will have anything to complain about. these items are not for the public, yet. the reason they were so angry was that they didn't have a choice about whether or not they had these items in their game. Doing it this way provides them with that choice, and takes away their power to complain. the people that want the items and would restart their town for them? they can do so, and will probably be less bored with the game for a while as a result. if they don't want to restart, they can wait until we release the finished products to the public (which in the long run won't be all that far away. i feel like they would want it that way. choice as opposed to no choice. at least until we're satisfied with what we as a hacking community have to offer. that's just my opinion. but i feel it's pretty sound.
    Everywhere at once.

Thumbs up Hmm...i see

Although your point is proven to be very valid, i still feel somewhat sad and bad for the people who didn't really know about the dlc. By visiting someone who has had dlc or gone to a friends town who went to someone with dlc and got the "virus"...its rather upsetting but i suppose there always is a solution behind everything...Okie dokie thanks for bringing me into further detail on this discussion

~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~