Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

If anyone has any suggestions for the forum or site, you may post them here.

Default Re: Suggestions

Hi, I was thinking that myabe slightly larger avatar widths/heights would be nice, not to big but maybe like the size haxxorworld had

HaxxorWorld's max avatar size is too large (140x140 pixels). I will bump up the size here to 100x100 pixels.

Unhappy Re: Suggestions

I can't seem to find a XML format subscription of the animal crossing wild world codes anywhere on this site. There used to be one on the old site. If there isn't one on this site I think one should be made. Entering in codes manually takes forever...

Epedemical

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Epedemical For This Useful Post:

I have no plans to make an Action Replay DS subscription. Just create a custom codelist in your Action Replay Code Manager.

Eh, no thanks, entering them thru custom ARcodelists is a pain. I guess I'll just enter them manually... Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Epedemical
    Eh, no thanks, entering them thru custom ARcodelists is a pain. I guess I'll just enter them manually... Thanks...
    I disagree. Easy as creating a new codelist, right clicking it and clicking "add new cheat". or something similar i believe...

I think someone should pay for a good advertisement so we get more members. The website itself is fine the way it is. It's the activity thats killing us.
    Wii FC: 3033 0676 9948 9703
    SSBB FC: 5198 5229 2644
    Xbox Live Gamertag: duckbin

Also, on the home page, try making it a bit thinner to get rid of the bottom scroll bar
    Wii FC: 3033 0676 9948 9703
    SSBB FC: 5198 5229 2644
    Xbox Live Gamertag: duckbin

I suggest we have new rules about the obscenity of images.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: