Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Default Re: Suggestions

i think that we should have a rule that if you have a topic that you dont like and want to make a new one simply edit it and the title and then ask the moderators of staff to delete the posts that have nothing to do with that post! so that we can save space on the server!

Quote Originally Posted by silversanti
    i think that we should have a rule that if you have a topic that you dont like and want to make a new one simply edit it and the title and then ask the moderators of staff to delete the posts that have nothing to do with that post! so that we can save space on the server!
    we have plenty of space on the server =/

ok cool but maybe when like the server has loads of members and is like 3/4 full then you should do it...?

ok cool but maybe when like the server has loads of members and is like 3/4 full then you should do it...?
    The server has....hundreds and hundreds of gigabytes of storage. We are only using a very small fraction of that space. Even with 2000+ members, this won't really increase at all with forum posts alone.

We need more users to be on, in my opinion. Do you think we should advertise this site, because I will help. I want this site to be really succesful, so if I need help, I'll get tons of advice.
    Even though nothing is wrong with little people and it's much nicer here than gamefaqs.

ohhh cool sorry... ops: :mrgreen:

ohhh cool sorry... ops: :mrgreen:
    No problem :mrgreen:

Could we have a "Noob" code submission, I know that many people need their codes tested or just want to share their work but can't because they are not allowed to post in the main code bodies (as their work is considered pointless)

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

i think thats a good idea.......... because you could make beginers codes and then learn how to code properly via that noob code thing

hoo-rah I'll organize a petition.... As soon as I find my petition writing pen.... I'll organize a petition to find it..... :shock: I can't find my petition writing pen!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: