Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: is there a way to...

Hi!

I don't understand it, because I'm spanish... ang my english is not too good...

What programme do I need?

Can i have 2, 3 4 etc. windmill?

¿Cuál es él que usted no entienden? ¡No estoy seguro que el método está documentado completamente en esta localización, para la seguridad razono para el público en general! ¡Si puedo sevir de alguna ayuda sienta libre de enviarme un mensaje!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

You are not spanish, no?

I don't understand "coords" what is it? Also, I don't know where do I have to put the hex code to make a windmill

No I am not.

Coords is Co-ordinates I think your word is "Coordina"
    As far as I am aware $90E85722 should be the windmill.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

coordinates = coords ... There is no hex code for the windmill, or lighthouse. It has coordinates, which you need to change to put it on your map. You don't use a program to use it, you use a code or a usbgecko.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I don't fully get the whole thing either, guerrero but I think you will need to create a cheat code with the coordinates:

90E85720 90E85722

for the lighthouse and windmill. Use that code and add it to the GCT file using cheatcode manager. Then launch the game using GeckoOS. I don't make cheat codes so I've no idea how to properly create the code with both coordinates in it.

But then again, I could be talking out of my ***.

Ah!

OK, OK, but, my version is PAL... what are the codes for windmill and lighthouse?

I've heard that if you have a windmill, the special visitors come very often, and if you have a lighthouse, you'll fish more at night.

Red face

i wonder if i screwed the game up in that department getting both or if i can reap both benefits

could somebody please just post the method to get one or both of them in your town with the code and what to do with it?
    I cant really figure out a way to do it based on what you guys are saying
    Last edited by Mackorony; 01-24-2009 at 08:05 AM.

i think you have to write a code with the lighthouse (90E85720) or windmill (90E85722)
    in it and also a set of coords for you map so you can place it... then i think you have to save and open your save in the toolkit so you can fix the checksums and move it to where you want it