Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast

Thread: Official Pattern Sharing Thread

So ive been browsing the pages and ive seen alot of awesome patterns and murals. great work everyone.
    and i also have a request if anyone still takes those. I was wondering if someone could please make me a LoZ Skull Kid shirt pattern and/or Fierce Deity Link shirt pattern. I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by keaton_x; 01-08-2011 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keaton_x View Post
    I was wondering if someone could please make me a LoZ Skull Kid shirt pattern and/or Fierce Deity Link shirt pattern. I would be very grateful.
    If you posted a picture or a pattern template (like from ACC or some other AC site) of the patterns you'd like you might get some responses. Although I've found that making patterns in PattView is much much easier than I originally thought. Especially if I have a template to start from.

Can someone make me this pattern please?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llIzJ...F2CA8&index=35

Watch that video above^^^^The path the boy is walking on (the white brick path) is what I need in a pat form. (So I can import it too pattview)

If someone could make me that I would be delighted!!!
    ~Thankies.
    Last edited by Audrey22; 01-15-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Those patterns are all here:
    http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.c...n=Tye_Footopia
    If you know how to convert to patt form, you can do it yourself. I can't attach, so I can't add them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by flutex View Post
    Those patterns are all here:
    http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.c...n=Tye_Footopia
    If you know how to convert to patt form, you can do it yourself. I can't attach, so I can't add them for you.

Can someone convert those in patt form?? I have no idea how...

Does anyone have the patterns that are on display at Able Sister's and in the characters pockets at the beginning of the game in .pat file?
    In the process of reuploading all of my pattern links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    Does anyone have the patterns that are on display at Able Sister's and in the characters pockets at the beginning of the game in .pat file?
    Just create a new save? Should be easy enough. I may have a new save lying around somewhere. Let me take a look and I'll edit with the patterns if I have them...
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Just create a new save? Should be easy enough. I may have a new save lying around somewhere. Let me take a look and I'll edit with the patterns if I have them...
    Thank you Vash. I made a new save file shortly after posting and have the designs I wanted saved now. For some reason I can't save the apple cloth pattern, I get an error each time. It's the same one that is mentioned when trying to save a pattern on a character that hasn't been created yet. Thanks for your time <3
    In the process of reuploading all of my pattern links

Anyone have a good path patterns?
    I don't like Wendell's.