Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast

Thread: Official Pattern Sharing Thread

I just uploaded a few more patterns. Also got around to making a folder just for DLC patterns released thus far. I'll keep it up to date. The Hops Ram Tile (pic released through DiiLC) is there as well.. I haven't seen it posted here to download yet, I hope that's okay. Link to DLC folder. I added pattview screenshots inside of each .zip file just because. Enjoy.

Sailor Chibi Moon 1+2 download (uploaded in 1 zip file called chibi)
    Kawaii Sailor pic download (not a real sailor scout uniform I just made it to match my shoes )
    Sailor Pluto pic download
    Cute Panda w/ Sky pic download (background change of previously posted cute panda)
    Catalog Only sign pic download
    Rainbow Kitty pic download
    Pokemon Dress pic download
    Snow White dress pic download (I didn't make/edit this one)
    Garden Box pic download (I didn't make/edit this one either)
    Jellybean Wallpaper pic download (I don't have an in game picture of this but the seams match really well)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fangirl squee For This Useful Post:

wow soooooo cool!
    have you any nintendo patterns (mario, zelda etc.) ?

@dave1812 - Not at the moment no. I'll dig through some of the AC websites and Google and see if I can find something that I can work with.

ETA- I think I do actually. Well Mario related at least. I'll try uploading them sometime this week.
    Last edited by fangirl squee; 10-17-2010 at 01:19 AM.

Finally got around to updating my pattern folder. Even though these are labeled as dresses I'm sure they should look okay/decent as shirts. I don't have any male characters in my town so I don't really make anything to specifically look like a shirt. Each one of the below patterns are in .zip files including a picture of what the pattern looks like in pattview.

Gothic Lolita Black + White download (both in 1 file)
    Clown Dress pic download
    Wonder Woman pic download (I'll upload the wallpaper in the background when I find the .pat file for it)
    Cherry dress pic download
    Rainbow Domo Kimono pic download
    Blue Bow Dress pic download
    Beer Chan pic download
    Cherry Dress pic download
    Argyle Dress pic download
    United State of Nook Flag pic download (sorry I didn't take a picture of this in game)
    Domo pic download (i didn't edit this one.)

I finally got around to uploading some mario/nintendo related patterns. I have these uploaded individually in the pattern folder (link), or in one zip file labeled as misc_nintendo (download zip) I have a few more I'm working on, I'll try to post them asap but I might forget again. :/

Goomba tile, 1up Mushroom tile and Boo tile (seams match!) pic
    Simple Yoshi, Yoshi's Island Flower, and Yoshi's Island Snowman pic

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fangirl squee For This Useful Post:

Waaaaaahhhhh!

This patterns are Amazing!!!

I like it!

Thx for your cool work.

I hope you make more soon

Haha thanks and you're welcome.
    I have a few more I need to upload.

Hey Zombina, it is Adrian. For some reason when I install the Hanbok.pat the front of the shirt doesn't stick, only the shoulders and back. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Would anyone be willing to reupload the Hanbok? I would very much appreciate it. It is the only DLC design I am missing.

-Adrian
    Last edited by dxmkrew; 12-14-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: (added info)

Adrian! Do you still wifi?

Yep it does that to me too. I have no idea why. When I first grabbed it from Able Sister's it did it. :/ In game it looks the way it's supposed to. At least for me it does, I haven't gotten any feedback on it as of yet.

Blog Entries

Throw it in your save file, go in game, edit it in the Able Sister's shop, and it should turn out correctly. Otherwise, I'll check out the raw .pat later tonight. Probably just some strange issue.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView