Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pattern Sharing Thread

Angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by fvnfish View Post
    enough with the pointless patterns all ready i am sick of seeing ever page being filled with posts from you shadow no body wants some of the non-sense good for nothing patterns you post i been meaning to say this all week i was just hoping it would stop before today STOP POSTING GOOD FOR NOTHING PATTERNS!
    stfu, other people like it, who are you to order people around?
    i dont see you putting any designs in here!

Quote Originally Posted by fvnfish View Post
    enough with the pointless patterns all ready i am sick of seeing ever page being filled with posts from you shadow no body wants some of the non-sense good for nothing patterns you post i been meaning to say this all week i was just hoping it would stop before today STOP POSTING GOOD FOR NOTHING PATTERNS!
    It's about time you be banned. Your "contributions" here have become completely eclipsed by your lack of respect and common decency. You have become a problem member.
    Everywhere at once.

I am not giving anyone problems and with this one I am sure plenty of people agree with me that he posts way to many,

And actually do post patterns some times but you probably dont get a chance to see them because the topic is flooded with his patterns right when I post mine.

Do not bother writing back beacuse I am not going to be arguing with you and getting myself ban. bye

Hey, enough with the fighting! He has the right to post as many patterns as he wants. This is just sad. This is the pattern sharing thread, not the lets have a flame war.

Now, here is my pattern:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pattern.jpg 
Views:	1037 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	933
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SonicHyuga For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHyuga View Post
    Hey, enough with the fighting! He has the right to post as many patterns as he wants. This is just sad. This is the pattern sharing thread, not the lets have a flame war.

Now, here is my pattern:

Views:	1037 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	933
    wow i really like this one.
    *downloads it*
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    It's about time you be banned. Your "contributions" here have become completely eclipsed by your lack of respect and common decency. You have become a problem member.
    Enough, all of you. I honestly have to agree with some of the patterns being pointless, and not many people liking them...(trust me I've had several people say it). Omni, it is not up to you or any non staff members to decide when someone should be banned..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I never said it was, Maniac. I was just growing weary of seeing that negativity everywhere I went in here, and had to express my opinion. I wasn't trying to start a flame war. If you think some patterns should be allowed to be posted and some should not, maybe there should be a voting thread for people to decide which patterns get added to the site's thread. I just think that's unnecessary. I for one, appreciate everyone's contributions. Wether I'm a fan of what they make or not, I like seeing what different people are making and what they are into. Maybe that's just me. I really didn't mean to cause an uproar.
    Everywhere at once.

Smile Aperture Science!

Hey everyone,
    I've been reading through the pages and yeah, found A LOT of awesome Patterns, thanks a bunch to everyone : D

Also:
    I've made a pat using ANICRO:
    Aperture Science, which is from the Half-Life Series and Portal..
    Majorly addicted to Portal.. so yeah, I'm trying to re-make the suit that Chell wears. xD
    So yeah..
    Thanks again everyone and hope you like the Pattern : D

Guh, I tried...
    Last edited by arkrod; 03-29-2009 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Manager says the file is invalid.

More patterns. This time it's the Green Hill Zone. The textures were completely made by me. (Using GIMP)

Enjoy!

Views:	1040 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	939 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pattern 2.jpg 
Views:	2206 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	940

The first one may require some fixing. I'll look into it later. It's late. 0_0
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SonicHyuga For This Useful Post: