Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pattern Sharing Thread

Blog Entries

The pool reminds me of harvest moon

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

Just a couple I wanted to add before going to bed. A few colorful paths or walls, whatever you wanna use them for, that I made from some patterns I found on ACC. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Color Paths.jpg 
Views:	1348 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	560  
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wiifan420 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

very very cool!! i really like the last one.. reminds me of an old shirt my father used to wear.... maybe ill try to make it

Blog Entries

Here's a cool midna pattern someone on ACC requested. The pic is from deviantart and isnt mine, I just converted it into a .pat for everyone. Also im adding a sweet looking eye made by M.C. Escher the artist. Enjoy

Edit: I'm loving the new Pattview 1.3 vash. These 2 patterns normally would have taken an entire day. Now they only take minutes. Thanks a ton.

Name:	Escher (Eye).jpg 
Views:	1324 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	570   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Midna w Hair.jpg 
Views:	2608 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	573  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wiifan420 For This Useful Post:

That Midna mural is stunning! I've been tinkering with PattView 1.3, but I'm having trouble converting my .acs files. I really want to share some stuff, so I need to re-read the tutorials again.

Are you using Murapro for the murals?

Blog Entries

Yes im using murapro to break the picture into whatever size I want. Then open them with anicro. If you're having trouble with obtaining the .acs file from your picture you have to open the piece in anicro desapro and select the ACCF pallete from the dropdown. Click on the pattern that best fits the picture you want, then double click the small icon in the bottom right, below the palletes (see pic 1). Then after double clicking, click the Show ACS Form (see pic 2). After clicking the temp name in the show acs form window, click Save ACS (see pic 3). Then finally open up Pattview 1.3 and click File then Convert, then use the Open button to select your .acs file (see pic 4). A side note, you have to manually give the file you just save an extension of .acs. by default it doesnt give the file any extension. Then after adding .acs, Pattview should recognize it. Once the .acs is opened, the .pat will be created automatically in the same folder as your .acs was in. The pallete will automatically be selected that was used on the .acs so no worry there. I hope this helps anybody that was having trouble, or may have trouble when using Pattview in the future. (BTW pretty much my first tutorial ever, tell me what you think)

Name:	Pic 1.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic 2.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic 3.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic 4.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	577  

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wiifan420 For This Useful Post:

Well, I did all that before the tutorials, and when I import it into Pattview and save it to my save file, the game says that it's corrupt. I wonder why?
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

I have a "Death Note" and "Elemental Gelade" mural. I will upload them later

Thanks, Wiifan! I think I got everything working properly...

Here's my first uploads. A Slytherin robe and the Beetlejuice suit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beetlejuice.jpg 
Views:	1333 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	583

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slytherin.jpg 
Views:	1303 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	584

beetlejuice suit.rar

slytherin robe.rar