Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Blog Entries

hahahaha thank you Vash

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

thx alot! works pefectly! edit:works in pattview but then turns black in-game did i do something wrong?
    Last edited by adrianr2013; 02-20-2009 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Just messing with swap can make the pattern black in game. Just go to the in-game editor and it should reappear.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

>_> I keep getting all these errors like "Invalid pointer operation" or "Access violation at address blahblah"

I'm having trouble, the convertor is not recognizing .acs files on my desktop.

Blog Entries

That's a bug with Anicro Desapro, you need to manually make them .acs files. They're saving with no file format. Just rename them on the desktop and add .acs to the end of the file name.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

Thanks Vash ^^

dragonboy, when you convert files, are you keeping the little ACS/PAT convert window open? If so, close it. That brought up those errors for me as well.

The acs files are tricky to make, is the issue. What you need to do is open the design view, and double-click on the tiny picture at the bottom. This will send a temporary file to the acs form. then you open the acs form from the main anicro window. select the weird name from the box in the left. rename it so you know what it is. then save the acs file with the appropriate button. After that's done, you're good to go. open the converter in pattview and find the folder you saved the acs file in. woot!

Also, for people who are having invalid pointer operations, are you getting it on the fourth and eighth design slots in your character? Are your slots swapped? That's what I found earlier. Not sure if it's the same issue.
    Everywhere at once.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Useful Post:

Thanks for that Omni. I was actually just about to post saying i couldn't figure out how to save the ACS files