Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Quote Originally Posted by aukevin View Post
    I got a corrupted save when I used Pattview tonight. I edited a pattern that was not a Pro-Design but the pattern I made did have 4 pattern parts like a Pro-Design. Do you think that is what caused my corrupted save? Maybe if I had replaced a Pro-Design with what I created tonight it would have worked.
    I had this same problem too... Any help?

haha all my NPC's have a "shane original" on and they all are like... "i didnt even notice it was yours until i brought it home" lol

Quote Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95 View Post
    I used the program today and made sure I replaced a Pro design with a design I created with the tool and it worked with no problems. So I guess you can't try replacing a standard design with a Pro one, makes sense I guess.

I have read every page and I guess that I am the only one who has this problem. Once i finish editing it i put the SD back into the wii, install the new save file, and then it just gets stuck on the loading screen right before it says "ANIMAL CROSSING CITY FOLK, PRESS A" Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwantthepatterneditor View Post
    I have read every page and I guess that I am the only one who has this problem. Once i finish editing it i put the SD back into the wii, install the new save file, and then it just gets stuck on the loading screen right before it says "ANIMAL CROSSING CITY FOLK, PRESS A" Anyone have any ideas?
    You are bricked

Blog Entries

I doubt PattView bricked you. Use an older save.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwantthepatterneditor View Post
    If this is the black screen with the driving bus, you're not the first one with this problem. This happens if you edit too much at one time (acres and such), or if you place objects that aren't already on the map (placing a snowman if didn't already build one). Try removing questionable things and seeing how it works out. If all else fails, go back to your last save that worked and edit it a little at a time.

Unhappy Help!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95

I used the program today and made sure I replaced a Pro design with a design I created with the tool and it worked with no problems. So I guess you can't try replacing a standard design with a Pro one, makes sense I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do I do if I have tried to replace a standard design with a pro one? My games corrupted

Quote Originally Posted by MRDSBOY View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do I do if I have tried to replace a standard design with a pro one? My games corrupted
    Go back to your backup. If you didn't backup then you made a big mistake.