Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    ...There's a pattern editor in the tool.
    People Fail at reading. >__>

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

For some people, it's kinda hard to use that editor, so maybe an image import to make it easier?

Thanks for the pattern tool, it's very nice. Yeah being able to import a 32x32 bmp would rule, but what we get with this is much better than using the wiimote!

Quote Originally Posted by aukevin View Post
    Thanks for the pattern tool, it's very nice. Yeah being able to import a 32x32 bmp would rule, but what we get with this is much better than using the wiimote!
    I agree. Easier than using the wii, but still could be easier...

Your right, its much easier then using the wii mote. Too bad you cant mix match pallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    People Fail at reading. >__>
    I don't fail at reading, I fail at updating...

I was still using the old version, I didn't notice it had been updated.

Blog Entries

Bitmap importing probably won't make an appearance in PattView. I apologize.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Bitmap importing probably won't make an appearance in PattView. I apologize.
    well darn
    That would have been a very good feature...

There is one issue with this patt program. I dont know if its the ram or the cpu but it eats alot on some pcs.

I put the program on my SD card so it can easily go pc to pc. Now, on my laptop it loads up nice and easy. On my desktop it jumps the ram to 100mb for the process and the cpu jacks up to 99%, but its the only thing frozen.

The desktop has a **** celeronD and 512 ram on xp, and the laptop has a 1gb ram (only 892 in use) and a AMD Turion 64mobile, also xp both pro and installed from the same disk.

So im guessing this program is just cpu picky, because i dont think having 300 or so more mb ram would make a big diff.

I got a corrupted save when I used Pattview tonight. I edited a pattern that was not a Pro-Design but the pattern I made did have 4 pattern parts like a Pro-Design. Do you think that is what caused my corrupted save? Maybe if I had replaced a Pro-Design with what I created tonight it would have worked.