Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Hybrid View

I'm having trouble, the convertor is not recognizing .acs files on my desktop.

Blog Entries

That's a bug with Anicro Desapro, you need to manually make them .acs files. They're saving with no file format. Just rename them on the desktop and add .acs to the end of the file name.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

Thanks Vash ^^

dragonboy, when you convert files, are you keeping the little ACS/PAT convert window open? If so, close it. That brought up those errors for me as well.

The acs files are tricky to make, is the issue. What you need to do is open the design view, and double-click on the tiny picture at the bottom. This will send a temporary file to the acs form. then you open the acs form from the main anicro window. select the weird name from the box in the left. rename it so you know what it is. then save the acs file with the appropriate button. After that's done, you're good to go. open the converter in pattview and find the folder you saved the acs file in. woot!

Also, for people who are having invalid pointer operations, are you getting it on the fourth and eighth design slots in your character? Are your slots swapped? That's what I found earlier. Not sure if it's the same issue.
    Everywhere at once.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Useful Post:

Thanks for that Omni. I was actually just about to post saying i couldn't figure out how to save the ACS files

I'm not sure why, but there is one pattern that I have (It's the Apple Cloth original pattern) that never shows up no matter what slot it is in. I always get the "*Warning!* No character data! Do not edit!" warning.

Also, for some reason the 4-4 slot is only displaying whatever is in 4-3, and whenever I modify either one it changes the other.
    And my 4-8 slots is displaying what is actually in the 4-4 slot in the game, and as I said before, the 4-4 slot is only displaying what's in 4-3 (but it isn't giving me a warning either... )

Bugs?

all of the sudden i go to put a picture on anicro and i get a message saying "something isn't right with the file name, file it self, or clip board data" can anyone help me with this?

Have you started by re-installing it first?
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

yes that was one of the first things i did