Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hackers Sued

Default Hackers Sued

Look at this its bloody ridiculous!

http://www.securityfocus.com/news/10466

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

So sad. They could've won then filed against Tecmo for harrassment.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Indeed but this site could probably be filed against by Nintendo on simmilar grounds...

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

It's not like it matters. We don't host any roms or anything illegal. All of our modifications are for people who own the games. You are allowed to reverse engineer a copy of the game you legally own.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Blog Entries

pah buncha bs.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

No bull**** be carefull.

No asking money, because you need to be registered as a legal bisunes / company.
    No game cracks, free steams account stealing, no rcon stealing, no rom sharing ect.

This is stupid think about the people who came across this site and where like "Oh cool these are awesome hacks I am going to GO OUT AND BUY the game now increasing the popularity of said game and the devs income". I also think its kinda funny because a lot of PC game developers encourage modifications etc. (TES anyone lol)

I also don't think a company like Nintendo would care about the texture editing on Animal crossing. As long as people don't start making penises or something stupid like that Ill bet the texture editing side to hacking is the least of there concern.

Honestly that volleyball game they can't bitch about people making nude characters I mean the game is already ridiculous before hand. (Its also very physics challenged haha)
    Last edited by Riku98523; 12-20-2008 at 05:31 PM.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riku98523 View Post
    I also don't think a company like Nintendo would care about the texture editing on Animal crossing. As long as people don't start making penises or something stupid like that Ill bet the texture editing side to hacking is the least of there concern.
    Making penises is probably the first thing people WOULD do.
    I can imagine the youtube videos..
    "zomg look i made liek a penis on the back of moe's head ima uber haxxor"
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 12-20-2008 at 05:58 PM.

I honestly don't think people are that immature. The little kids playing AC would not because they don't play it. People who are older would be trying to make cool villagers. I don't know a single person who would be lame enough to make a penis.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.