Thread: I smoked Salvia today

Threaded View

After taking five massive rips (this guy has lungs like you wouldn’t believe) his face immediately went expressionless. The creases and wrinkles that are associated with expression were gone from his face completely, it looked like a smooth surface. He stared into nothing and drool starting falling from his mouth onto his lap. We all tried to get him to stop, but it was clear he had no clue what was going on. What was weird was that the reason why the drool was pouring out of the sides of his mouth was because it had been pooling up in his mouth, like he had not been swallowing. I think he lost all control of his face when he went into his trip, which explains the eerily expressionless face and the drooling. After drooling for about five minutes he started to laugh, still expressionless, for ten minutes. This is the end of the first time I smoked salvia that day.

Later that day I had a bowl of salvia extract packed. I was in a poolshed with my friend, and I hit the bowl. This time I wasn’t scared about it, there were no butterflies in my stomach. I took a few hits, and then immediately my vision split into thirds again, but this time a scraggly black line divided the thirds. It wasn’t straight and was poking out in places, and I knew it was evil. It gave a feeling of artificiality, and I did not like it. I went into a dreamlike trance once again, but this time I felt more vegetative and I was not having the visual hallucinations I was having before.

I could sense that my friend was trying to talk to me, trying to ask what I was feeling, but I couldn’t respond. I felt like I couldn’t move, so I just sat there and continued to dream. I can’t remember too much about this trip as I think that I lost consciousness for a part of it. My friend told me that I just looked at a spot for a few minutes, totally unresponsive to what he was saying. After a short time I regained consciousness and reality came back to me, and I said we should change places. The poolshed gave off an evil aura, and I think it was responsible for the unnerving black lines. So we moved to a swinging cushioned couch in his backyard, which was MUCH more comfortable, much better than sitting on a small plank in a poolshed. My friend packed another bowl and took a few hits, then passed the pipe to me. I took a few rips and then once again reality dissolved into a sleepy haze.

The shroud that had come over me earlier that day when I smoked salvia came again with a sense of familiarity. My vision was split into thirds once more, and the evil black lines were still there, though not as vivid as before. They didn’t annoy me as much so I ignored them. I once again could only focus on the right portion of my vision, and it pushed the other thirds to the side so it was once again the dominant reality. Then, while looking at my right arm that was resting on the couch, I said ‘thanks’. I don’t know why I said that, and my friend told me that there was silence for five minutes before I said it, but it felt right.

Immediately I felt the energy of the word thanks pour out of my mouth and move to where my right arm was. It is a very hard thing to describe, but I will try my best. I all of a sudden became aware of a sort of energy, or presence, that everything had. The couch had it’s own aura as well, but it was too small to notice because it was not a living thing. It seemed like everything that had meaning had an aura, my friend had a very bright aura. My body was illuminated with this energy (not illuminated in a bright way, but possessed) and the word thanks also had this energy. ‘Thanks’ then proceeded to move towards my right arm, then when it reached it my right arm disappeared and ‘thanks’ took its place. It seemed as if the ‘thanks’ had pushed my right arm away and stalled there. I was very puzzled by this, why ‘thanks’ had stalled when it shouldn’t have. It didn’t feel right, it felt like ‘thanks’ was supposed to move towards my friend and go into him.

After thinking about this after I realize that the ‘energy’ I saw was purpose… that is why there was energy in ‘thanks’ just as there was energy in my right arm. But ‘thanks’ was supposed to go to my friend, that was it’s purpose… instead it just stalled where my right arm should’ve been. This didn’t feel painful or scary, just odd. So I sat there looking inside the right third of my vision, staring at the stalled ‘thanks’ that had pushed my arm out of the way (I felt as if my arm simply ceased to exist, although my hand was still there). The effects started to fade away and then all I was left with was a buzz like that of marijuana.

I think I have learned a lot from my experience with Salvia Divinorum, as everything I saw/felt had a deeper meaning than just a visual hallucination. I am very excited to explore with this herb again, hopefully I can delve further into my mind and the world around me.

Please, I don't want any, "OMG THATS BAD 4 UR HEALTH"
    It has no negative after effects.

I just though I'd share my experience with Game-hackers.
    Wii FC: 3033 0676 9948 9703
    SSBB FC: 5198 5229 2644
    Xbox Live Gamertag: duckbin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrfruzzle For This Useful Post: