Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Hybrid View

I use the one on page ten. if you look I asked for it. I mean the one with the documentation and everything that DSpet mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > When is the next update coming out?
    The official release will probably come later (updated documentation etc)
    If you want to play with it now, here's the .4a version: http://www.aibohack.com/wii/npc_tool_4a.zip
    Email with any bugs, or if you have suggestions for improving the furniture picking.
    Quote Originally Posted by touch.hole View Post
    I use the one on page ten. if you look I asked for it. I mean the one with the documentation and everything that DSpet mentioned
    Oh. Okay. Well then I don't know when the official release will be out.

> do you know when the official release of .4a will be released???
    On the website now (same functionality as the .4a pre-release - slightly updated documentation, check first page of this thread for current feature list)

Man I wish there was an easy way to change the state of a NPC from frozen to alive. I have two frozen villagers right now (NPC #11 and #12). It would be so awesome to be able to have that many NPCs in town.

I love the program though, it is so nice having the villagers I want and keeping out the ones I hate Thanks so much!

> Man I wish there was an easy way to change the state of a NPC from frozen to alive.
    That's possible, but one must be frozen in their to keep the balance (max of 10 per town). AFAIK the game can't handle more than 10.
    (IIRC from my earlier experiments if you unfreeze the 11th it is ignored - since it doesn't have a house to live in)
    Also the frozen ones will move to other towns over WiFi, so I wouldn't invest time in the frozen ones (unless planning a forced move)

I was hoping it would include a tut on force moving. can you e~mail it to [email protected] if you have one?

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > Man I wish there was an easy way to change the state of a NPC from frozen to alive.
    That's possible, but one must be frozen in their to keep the balance (max of 10 per town). AFAIK the game can't handle more than 10.
    (IIRC from my earlier experiments if you unfreeze the 11th it is ignored - since it doesn't have a house to live in)
    Also the frozen ones will move to other towns over WiFi, so I wouldn't invest time in the frozen ones (unless planning a forced move)
    Oh ok, that makes sense! I just see those extra spots in the tool and I get greedy Thanks again.
    Last edited by aukevin; 01-14-2009 at 03:07 PM.

lol, how do i make it so when i type something on the back of its head it wont become invisible? Im talking about the NPC editor. I edited my Champ and the back of his head became invisible xD How do i make it so it doesnt do that?