Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Hybrid View

i dont know if dspet got my email, but when you try to make nana ur 10th neighbor the game save becomes invalid.

Hrrrrm a checksum problem, have you tried other npc's at 10th's?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

> but when you try to make nana ur 10th neighbor the game save becomes invalid.
    Works for me (tm).
    Please try again. If it fails, please email me the offending RVFOREST.DAT ([email protected])

BTW: the "NPC" data is one of the few areas of the gamesave that aren't checksummed.

When is the next update coming out?
    Last edited by touch.hole; 12-31-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: question

> When is the next update coming out?
    The official release will probably come later (updated documentation etc)
    If you want to play with it now, here's the .4a version: http://www.aibohack.com/wii/npc_tool_4a.zip
    Email with any bugs, or if you have suggestions for improving the furniture picking.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

perfect work as usual dspet.. i like how i can dress the animals in any shirt.. or select pattern then edit with the pattern editor... the wall and floor changes successfully... i havent tried putting furniture down yet though... i have a usb gecko so ive been using the "dump rvforest.dat 90e26be0 91235f20" and editing then "upload rvforest.dat 90e26be0 91235f20" back on and it all works great.. awesome work!

the furniture seyup system seems to wokr better if you can be in the house and looking where everything is.... thus with a gecko cuz just eyeballing it i could make changes alright... also i love how you included what all there original wall and floors and shirts are cuz i was always wondered that... and it drove me nuts not being able to feel like i had legit neighbors especially when you edit them the old floor and wall stay. i also like how most of the neighbors official items change when you make the swap... awesome work for sure... thanks man
    Last edited by XAlucarDX454; 12-31-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Is there a way to have 20 neighbors? There are slots for them as we can all see from the editor.