Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

is it posible to make an ACCF player tool? to edit the face just like theres this for animals, I have a purple lid character but his eyes are not symetric, i really want to make them look the same
    ----
    oh also i wanna point out the fact that in the Japanese version of ACCF there are different eye colors, the ones for girls that come in brown color in the US, are black on Japan, does anyone know how to change those?
    ----
    Merged
    Last edited by Maniac; 04-24-2009 at 01:36 PM.

thats is a question you ask in th actoolkit thread.

re: Japanese characters with black eye color.
    Interesting observation, but not surprising.
    It looks like the human models have different coloring (ie. "blue eyes, lids" on the RUUE and RUUP versions are black eyes with lids on RUUJ). So no easy or WiFi sharable way to do it.
    ------
    For new features related to editing graphics, please post/discuss on this thread.
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17619

If someone discovers something new, that can be sharable over WiFi, then expect it to move into one of the gamesave tools (like ACToolkit or NPC_Tool).

Thumbs up

is there anyway to expand on editing the villagers houses?? i hate putting in a tv but it not face the couch lol... if not nvm. thanks!

> is there anyway to expand on editing the villagers houses?? i hate putting in a tv but it not face the couch lol...
    That's one of those obscure features I never bothered with (even in the AC:WW version). Like the main house, each furniture item layout has 4 possible orientations (the bottom 2 bits of the item code). But there is a more direct approach:

Have you tried the rearrange villager's house cheat code? - http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/index.php?r=u&c=RUUE01

Thumbs up

i recall that code but if i remember correctly the items went back to the way they were once you left the house... oh and you cant drop stuff outside either
    Last edited by XAlucarDX454; 04-24-2009 at 11:46 AM.

re: using the runtime code.
    IIRC it didn't work properly, but that's why I asked (haven't used runtime cheat codes in a long time, gamesave editing is way cooler ;-)
    Can be added to NPC_Tool, but it doesn't edit the location in the room.

> oh and you cant drop stuff outside either
    Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > oh and you cant drop stuff outside either
    Please explain.
    With the code on it disables the ability to drop items outside complaining there is no room to place the item. As well, trying to save outside complains of furniture blocking the door (iirc anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Kirby View Post
    With the code on it disables the ability to drop items outside complaining there is no room to place the item. As well, trying to save outside complains of furniture blocking the door (iirc anyways).
    uh what he said lol... and yeah since i got the usbgecko i rarely use codes anymore... just flowers never parched and grass dosent trample
    Last edited by XAlucarDX454; 04-24-2009 at 09:43 PM.

Default Transparent?

I was reading the tutorial on NPC recoloring, which I have done successfully. I read that the background color could be "transparent." Is there a specific color that the game sees as transparent, and if so what is it. Or is it more specific to certain NPC and I have to hunt for ones with a transparent color in their pallette. Thanks Much.