Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Quote Originally Posted by redsalb View Post
    I tested the NPC tool, I changed Miranda into uh Bunnie, but the name remained miranda. So I got a Bunnie called Miranda.
    Weird...because it changed the name for me as well. (plus I have both of them in my town. XD)

I used this tool to change Poppy into Lolly, and she is pretty much the real Lolly except for her wallpaper/flooring. Poppy's current furnitures set become Lolly's default furnitures set.

My another suggestion for this tool, can you make it so everything reset to default when you change their prototype? Like changing Tom with Punchy, and it will switch his personality from Cranky to Lazy, resetting Tom's house to Punchy's default furnitures, wallpaper and flooring set. That'd be handy.

Keep up the good work.

That's because you forgot to change the name. Right?
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Blog Entries

This is minor, but you set the default file to open (like when you click on the exe) to nvforest.dat, not rvforest.dat

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

when is another update coming out for NPC_Tool??

> and she is pretty much the real Lolly except for her wallpaper/flooring.
    Some of the settings have both a default and current value (eg: the wallpaper, flooring and shirt).
    Currently changing the "Prototype" only changes the default. I'll fix it to reset the current to use the default. You can change the values to (almost) anything after that.

Coming in the next version of NPC_Tool, hopefully today.

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > and she is pretty much the real Lolly except for her wallpaper/flooring.
    Some of the settings have both a default and current value (eg: the wallpaper, flooring and shirt).
    Currently changing the "Prototype" only changes the default. I'll fix it to reset the current to use the default. You can change the values to (almost) anything after that.

Coming in the next version of NPC_Tool, hopefully today.
    WOO! Awesome!

i dont know if dspet got my email, but when you try to make nana ur 10th neighbor the game save becomes invalid.

Hrrrrm a checksum problem, have you tried other npc's at 10th's?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

> but when you try to make nana ur 10th neighbor the game save becomes invalid.
    Works for me (tm).
    Please try again. If it fails, please email me the offending RVFOREST.DAT ([email protected])

BTW: the "NPC" data is one of the few areas of the gamesave that aren't checksummed.

When is the next update coming out?
    Last edited by touch.hole; 12-31-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: question