Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Hybrid View

i finally figured it out thanks to your help, dspet. thank you.

its says you can edit 20 villigers but how do you get 20 it will only let me edit 10?

> its says you can edit 20 villigers but how do you get 20 it will only let me edit 10?
    You can only have up to 10 villagers in your town at one time.
    In the process of NPC villagers moving in/out of your town, the other slots may be filled with "frozen" (zombie) NPC villagers. If you customize them and they move to another town over WiFi, then all the customization will go with them. That way even non-hackers can get 'hacked'/customized NPC characters

Hi everyone, I have some troubles for editing the palete or texture of my NPC Wolfgang...

When I try to import it, there is always the same error : "Missing or bad GBADecmp.dll"... I'm with the lastest version.

Someone can Help me ? Thanks.

Try redownloading the NPC_Tool, and if that doesn't work try downloading that .dll then.

http://www.romhacking.net/utils/GBADecmp.zip

[Here] is some info about it and what it does.

Edit: I'm not sure if the download link works because you have to login. It doesn't hurt to register if you need the .dll though.
    Last edited by Summersett; 03-12-2009 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks but your link don't work. ^^'

Default Adding More neighbors?

Would there ever be an option available to add more neighbors than the default 10, or if at all possible?

nevermind, I went back through the thread, sorry!
    Last edited by fangirl squee; 05-15-2009 at 06:27 PM.

My Champ got messed up somehow, and now hes weird colored. Could someone PM me his original BMP or w/e? I havnt played or used this in a while and my sister started complaining. She doesnt know how to hack nor will she try. Please and thankyou.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herox View Post
    My Champ got messed up somehow, and now hes weird colored. Could someone PM me his original BMP or w/e? I havnt played or used this in a while and my sister started complaining. She doesnt know how to hack nor will she try. Please and thankyou.
    The npc_tool will allow you to get the orig. .BMPs as well you know..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.