Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Hybrid View

Yeah, umm.. I'm new here anyway, I've been reading this topic and I have a question. I downloaded some NPC textures for ACCF and I inserted them correctly. Like I downloaded DK, Ghast, Rabbid, Rover and Kappa but only DK worked. Can someone help me!?
    Last edited by Orange Yoda; 11-03-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: spell check :O

I've been using the NPC tool for several months to switch out villagers, but I have not tried to drastically change any of them. I stumbled across a website today which allowed me to download files for Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donkey Kong, etc. but I have no idea where to put them so that they can be imported into and recognized as viable choices in the NPC tool. How can I do that? Also, is there a way to have more than 10 villagers? I see that there's actually 20 slots, but only 10 are being used. Thanks so much!!

lisalub, there's a tutorial on how to change the textures for your villagers, it's located here. Sadly 10 is the max amount of villagers per town. The 11-20 slots of for frozen animals. Ones that are either moving in (if you have space) or moving out.

^Only textures.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Hey, sorry to start the thread up again, I know it's been years, but when I use the tool, it always rejects the palette file, even though it's the correct bmp (24 color), anybody know why this is happening?

Hi, it would be possible in the next version to put the original NPC house when a NPC is changed at an existing slot.

Currently, when set another original NPC, only this original data is restored, such as catchphrase, personality, name, birthday of the NPC, NPC clothing and room contents. But the house is not original.

There is no support to restore the original house of the selected neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklemeemo View Post
    Excellent tool, easy to use, only problem i can see is it says that personalities will be changed when you load a villagers template but this doesn't seem to be the case, like if i were to load iggly into a slot that would have originally been a girl neighbor, the outcome would be a female iggly with the same personality of the original neighbor, when iggly is supposed to be male. So is this just something that needs to be worked on at the moment or have i done something wrong?
    Hmmm....

? Not sure why people are arguing. If there is a missing feature, please be more specific.

AFAIK: the .2a update addresses all the features asked for so far. Select the template for most of the default NPC characters. After that you can now manually pick which of the 6 personalities (3 male, 3 female) you wish to use.