Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Default ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

This is my Animal Crossing: City Folk save editor, known as ACToolkit. Currently, it can only edit decrypted save files (RVFOREST.DAT) that can be obtained using Waninkoko's Savegame Extractor. You can re-install the save file using the Savegame Installer.

Always keep a backup of your unmodified save file in a safe place!

Download the latest version
    here.

Features:
    - Town editor
    - Acre editor
    - Grass editor
    - House editor
    - Pocket editor
    - Drawer editor
    - Lost & found editor
    - Recycle bin editor
    - Nook's store editor
    - Emotion editor
    - Appearance editor
    - Modify wallet, ABD, points
    - Change resident and town names
    - Change gate style

To do (probably won't happen):
    - Japanese GUI. (thanks to Accffan)
    - Spanish GUI. (thanks to Mgp25)
    - French GUI. (thanks to Linuks)
    - German GUI. (thanks to Deweka)
    - Write up a tutorial/documentation.
    Items with a strike through them are finished.

Known bugs:
    - None

Please report any bugs or problems you find in this topic. Suggestions are appreciated as well.
    Note: The shoe style and acre descriptions are not that great. Feel free to post a better set. I also plan on organizing the acres better in another release.

Want to edit your animal neighbors? Use DsPet's awesome application, NPC_Tool.

Download the latest version
    here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACToolkit.jpg 
Views:	2514 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	146  
    Last edited by Virus; 07-23-2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: v1.3 released

2. The Following 218 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

♦AnimalForestFan♦, <MERC>Spencerrocks, 071starman, 1337, Aberforth, ACCityFolk08, acwwhackermaster, Adr990, adrianr2013, AetherMaster, Al-Men-Yo, AnimalCrossingFan13, AnWiimal-Crossing, aquadrop99, arcticflame, Area51_Hacker2, ArmHomeless, Audrey44, B-Blue, Badboyz9472, barlow123, beatstep, biobas69, bk303, bloodbend3r, Bmatt, Bowsakirby, Brennan123, Brian117, Brownie, Burgin, Caderyn, CaptColon, CedarPointer, chase319, CheatingSoi, ChefSwags, codelegend01, codeTONY, cokeclassic, crwys, damionrodest, Dancer64, Dark Lugia, Daviex, dbnaruto, DDD, Demerzel, DennisDad, deweka, ditto, dollipop, Dooney, dragonboy269, drakonis, Drew956, Duchess, DudeManPersonGuy, edggy, ee1vv2aa3nn4, Egonny, EvillErnie, Fabio11234, falcozx, fangirl squee, fatdawg1, Fern93, floydian, flutex, fr0z3n, fred0815, G14, Galloper, Gama, Game-Addict92, Gamyr, GARFIELD1001, gggggggg, girlllfrainnnx3, Gleasonator, GoalieGuy6, GokuSoul, Goldengamer164, goutye, hacksim, herox, hyperonion, iDark, iDevastate, importaku, jere, jerseygirl53, johann1000, johnhere2, JollyJuJu, Jys072595, Kenderik1, keyra, King Zanto, kinmonohack, Kirbytron, Korupt, Krierster, kronau, Kuroneko, Kyohei, kyuudaime, lexis, lezlo1, limepooh, Liniscool, Linuks, lolfish, looneyloo101, lordriakian3, Mackorony, Mango, Maniac, Marco, marie82886, marioANDluigi95, MASTERLINKX, Mayhem, MewtwoEx, mgp25, MGSDOM, mig0, mikeyhacks, miller Zero, MRDSBOY, muten, naku, nanuk, neverland, niagairt, Nicc, nicoleska, Nkekev, nnnester, nuscheltierchen, oman00339, PetStars, Phantasyhydra, Pikachu344, pikapika52, pimpsahoy, pkmn789123, Potatamoto, protozoider, PSPMARIO, purple100, rafaelgomez121, Rano, rareliquid, rctgamer3, redsalb, resettsumaru, retrozelda, rgcastle, ricky2i3, ridid44, Riku98523, roborthex, sassapphras, Seirie, serenity, Shade2074, Shadovv, shadowbal, ShadowLink, shadyuser, Shano56, shauname, siestacat, sinkillerj, SkH, slipslide, Sol, Sonicfan49, SonicHyuga, Sora1234, SpongeFreak52, Summersett, sy7hf7tgtgrf, Syoudous, tcm1998, Teh_Hacker, theBLUEBIRD, Thomasbab456, thunder13, Thunder_Struck, Ticklemeemo, tig2, tomnook08, tornjinx, TQX, Tri4se, Try4se, TwilightErik, Twozeronine, Vash, vess, Voth, w0rmx, wiifan420, WiiFSA, WrinkleInTime, XAlucarDX454, xJohnnx, Xleet, yansgirl, Yoster, yyhhggtt, zachev2kool, Zark Angel, Zero, Ziltoid, zizzi

Blog Entries

AnimalMap Wii, anyone? Nice job as always, Virus! Same goes for WiiPet. Glad to see you guys working together.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

This is awsome. it actually works. will this cause bricking to ur save file if you do to much?

> will this cause bricking to ur save file if you do to much?
    Always keep a backup!!! (actually keep lots of backups!-)
    Like AC:WW, if you change *too* much, the game will reject the town (it will say the data is corrupt, and ask to start over). This usually happens because of buildings. Revert back to the last working copy of the town, and try again (but make fewer changes).
    It won't cause permanent damage to the Wii itself.

> ...Glad to see you guys working together.
    FWIW: 'Virus' is doing all the real work for the toolkit. I'm helping out on a few things.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

nvm, mixed something up

how do u make a backup?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Brownie For This Useful Post:

Default Awsome!!

I can't wait to use this great job guys =]

Default whoa guys

T-T wow you guys rock! thanks!!

Blog Entries

Any chance on getting a "Demo" town? I just want to see what you've done so far..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

how do i make a backup?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Brownie For This Useful Post: