Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Hi,
    I'd read through all 121 pages of posts but I thought it would be much easier to just ask..lol
    I use AC Toolkit, and I'm wondering if there are other acre layout (*bin) files out there, ones not included with the AC Toolkit software, that we can download to modify our towns? I ask because of that 'import' button on the Acre Editor window.
    Anyone know?
    Thanks for any information.

Quote Originally Posted by nummysmom View Post
    Hi,
    I'd read through all 121 pages of posts but I thought it would be much easier to just ask..lol
    I use AC Toolkit, and I'm wondering if there are other acre layout (*bin) files out there, ones not included with the AC Toolkit software, that we can download to modify our towns? I ask because of that 'import' button on the Acre Editor window.
    Anyone know?
    Thanks for any information.
    Good thing you didn't look through the 121 pages... lol

Click here.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Thank you for responding so fast!

I see from that thread you sent me that I can download complete town maps. But, I was also wondering is it possible to download files for individual acres that someone out there has designed? Or are we restricted to using the ones included with the game?

Thanks again!

Blog Entries

We are restricted to using the ones included in the game. Sowwy.
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]