Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Version 1.2 has about 8,000 downloads so far.

Wow, you have transformed 8,000 regular players into players with *magic* hands. We all are very grateful.

Three Cheers to You!

Talking

yay virus! haha keep up the good work

Hello there!

First I wanted to say how pleased I am with the ACToolKit; I adore it. I started hacking the Wii (I know that's technically a misnomer, since we aren't really hacking; just installing extra software) all because of Animal Crossing: City Folk's ridiculous grass issue and have been hooked ever since!

The ACToolKit is a fabulous way for me to get my town back into shape after I've been away for awhile, so thanks, so much, for it!

I wanted to offer a suggestion, if I may. Because of the number of flowers in my town, It often takes me an hour or more to get everything back the way I want it if I've been away from the game for awhile.

I totally understand that it's my own fault that things died/disappeared, because I didn't play often enough, but I wonder if there's a way to set it up to do something like 'save' a 'configuration' of things that are planted (trees, flowers, whatever).

If I could, then when I'm away from the game for a month or more and suddenly start playing, I can use the ACToolKit, import a configuration and have all my planted items back exactly the way I had them, before, without having to replant things, one at a time, either in the game or on the ToolKit.

Does this make sense? Do you think something like this is even possible with the ACToolKit software, or am I overreaching?

*looks at title* YAY! 1.3 coming soon!

Blog Entries

*looks at title*
    *looks about 20 pages back*

hmmm...similarities...
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    *looks at title*
    *looks about 20 pages back*

hmmm...similarities...
    Will you release it with in the next week?