Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko View Post
    if they move out, a new house might arrive at an unwanted spot and destroy my flowers! is there a way to make your neighbours stay for ever?
    You can remove the extra signs using AC_Toolkit. Make sure there are at least 11 though. I had only 10 at one point and when a neighbor moved out a new one wouldn't move in until i had placed another one in a different location. It seemed that they don't want to move in where one left.

This may not be true but it has worked best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
    You can remove the extra signs using AC_Toolkit. Make sure there are at least 11 though. I had only 10 at one point and when a neighbor moved out a new one wouldn't move in until i had placed another one in a different location. It seemed that they don't want to move in where one left.

This may not be true but it has worked best for me.
    Oh, so the signs represent where potential houses could appear?

I guess there is no way to make your neighbors stay for ever...
    Wait though. I have 10 houses right now, but I have tons of signs left! Does that mean all I have to do is I have to remove all those signs except 1, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
    Yes, the extra signs.
    sweet! What if I remove all the signs? Will I always have those 10 neighbors?

No. They will still move out eventually. Like I said before, it seems best to have one sign left for when a villager leaves and a new one to enter at the extra sign. This is what I have experienced.

you can delete all the extra signs when a neighbor moves out a new sign appears where that house was and that is where the next animal will move in.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicc For This Useful Post:

I should be getting zelda on monday! Can't wait to try everything out!

I'm kinda new to the whole acre thing... I don't wanna mess up my town. I also don't want it to look like it's hacked...

Can you use the actoolkit to place flowers, items, and trees where you want as well?

Also, can you upgrade nook's shop right away?
    How about your house? Can you make it nice and big right away?