Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Hey!
    Will it be possible to add buildings after their deletion ?
    Because it can be very dangerous

@Linuks
    Yeah.

I was hoping to get the next version of ACToolkit out yesterday, but I didn't have enough time. I would like to add a fill catalog feature before I release it.

Good morning, Virus! Quick question. Will this new version of the program support the spawning of birthday cakes and moth orchids? I am eager to try the new version.

Edit: I see that you've already discussed these issues. I only read five pages back instead of six. haha.
    Last edited by Omni; 02-02-2009 at 12:14 PM.
    Everywhere at once.

Omni... that name sound familiar... wait , it's the first four letters of my username... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    @Linuks
    Yeah.

I was hoping to get the next version of ACToolkit out yesterday, but I didn't have enough time. I would like to add a fill catalog feature before I release it.
    So this means it'll definitely be out within the next few days???

Indeed. Perhaps we share some sort of deep purpose. Or perhaps we share four letters. In other places, I am know as Omniflip. Had I know you were here, I would have simply made that my username. Now I just look like I'm part of you. Oh well. Wait... Am I part of you? Aw, crap. This is gonna keep me busy all morning...
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Indeed. Perhaps we share some sort of deep purpose. Or perhaps we share four letters. In other places, I am know as Omniflip. Had I know you were here, I would have simply made that my username. Now I just look like I'm part of you. Oh well. Wait... Am I part of you? Aw, crap. This is gonna keep me busy all morning...
    yeah. Same here, except my username is usually Omniferious. Maybe your a clone of me? instead of being a part of me, anyway...

*5-year old response*
    I WAS HERE FIRST, GO AWAY!!!

Back to reality:

Forgot to ask in earlier post, but the grass editor, is that to make our own paths, or just the color of the grass?

It changes not the color, but the style of grass. Like triangles or squares or i think circles.

*5 year old response*
    Everywhere at once.

If it was that one, it would be on the Features list, not on the ToDo list, as it would already have been released...
    but I wouldn't exactly know...
    Last edited by Omniferious; 02-02-2009 at 02:44 PM.