Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

I know he has already done item names for a number of different languages. Send him a PM and he'll work with you.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I don't know if it has already been reported but the item "Pion noir" (french name) is shown as "Unknown" in ACToolKit. Here are two screenshots to show the little problem :
    (item "Pion noir")
    (ACToolKit screenshot)
    Last edited by hacksim; 01-06-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Hi virus i am french and i want to know if there is a chance to work with you for change the language of AC_Toolkit in french thanks for reply

@Hacksim
    Thanks. Those missing items will be in the next release.

@Jarka
    I've sent you a PM.

Some[list] (pointless) suggestions for the next AC Toolkit, as well I've taken the liberty to figure out a (near exact) location in the save for some of them:
    Editing Redd's items.
    Editing GracieGrace's items ($6319C to $631FC), including the 'preview' in the top right ($7361A).
    Editing HRA items ($636E8 to $63B44 [and/or] $641F0 to $64644).
    Editing town tune ($7359E to $735AE), including normally not selectable values ($20-$FF)
    Editing/Adding/Deleting letters in your inventory/storage/mailbox, as well as converting them from 'received' to 'sendable' letters and vice versa.
    Editing/Adding/Deleting message board posts.
    Replace (item) with (item) ability for the world map.
    Museum editing (What it has, etc)
    Editing fish/bugs caught for players.
    Editing wallpaper/carpet/music playing for houses, as well as a 'cockroach detector', and editing the 'save' floor's bed.
    'Replenish fruit' button for trees on the world map.

I realize it's a lot and that most, if not all won't be done, just figured I'd point out stuff that -could- be done.

Nice list, FMK. I would love to see any of that done.

Virus, do you plan on adding the Japanese DLC red Pikmin headgear ($AEB0) or top ($AEB3) to ACToolKit? I know you wouldn't be able to give yourself the items from ACToolKit, but for those that have it, it would be easier to move it to another spot in the house, etc.

Yeah, I will add any official DLC item.

My suggestion for the next release:
    Tom Nook's hours editor...if it's possible.