Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyohei View Post
    Doing that, and using the time forward code, I changed my Nookstore to Nookington, then when I changed the time to normal, the shop changed to Nookaway...
    Then I saved, turned off the Wii, started the game, used the time code again, the shop didnt update...
    I had a backup of that save though.

The shop upgrade in AC:CF is a pain in the neck... I dont really need to cheat in AC:CF, only started cheating because of the shop... and now it doesn even work...
    That's because you chose the wrong answer when Tom Nook asked you a certain question. There are 3 answers to choose from. Obviously Nookingtons has a lot more items, so you need to choose "more selection" or something of that sort to keep Nookingtons. You choose "more hours" to get Nook n go (i think)
    And I forgot what the 3rd answer is, but it gives you Nookway. (or I got Nookway and Nook n' go mixed up, but I know Nookingtons is right)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonboy269 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    That's because you chose the wrong answer when Tom Nook asked you a certain question. There are 3 answers to choose from. Obviously Nookingtons has a lot more items, so you need to choose "more selection" or something of that sort to keep Nookingtons. You choose "more hours" to get Nook n go (i think)
    And I forgot what the 3rd answer is, but it gives you Nookway. (or I got Nookway and Nook n' go mixed up, but I know Nookingtons is right)
    COOL Mate.
    Now I have messed up the save backup aswell...
    Any ways to get back to Nookington?
    Is Nookington the last upgrade?
    Where can I get haircut without using the hair modifier lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyohei View Post
    COOL Mate.
    Now I have messed up the save backup aswell...
    Any ways to get back to Nookington?
    Is Nookington the last upgrade?
    Where can I get haircut without using the hair modifier lol.
    I've heard that after awhile, he'll ask you the question again. I think you have to keep buying items from his store, then he'll ask if you want more selections or something. You can get a haircut at the city, shampoodles is the place with the barber pole out front.