Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

What happened to the customizable item colors? :[ oh yeah and awesome final v1.0 !! thanks :]

EDIT: ...oh...nvm x]
    Last edited by looneyloo101; 12-17-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Help -> Change Colors.

Virus its all good sorry about that last night it was late and I wasn't thinking straight haha.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

My save file isn't working... I used ACToolkit 1.0 and when I loaded into the Wii, it stood on the loading screen.

If your town isnt loading then you most likely tried to do too much that is irregular in the game, just fix whatever you did and it will work again, usually this applies to editing the acres. If you put them in ways they arent supposed to go that will typically be the result

Ooh... I see what I did. Works now

Here are some observations that I feel should be noted in the acre listing:

Normal 19 is a museum acre
    Barriers 0, 1, 2, and 4 are for the west side of a town (the wall is missing if it goes on the other side)
    Barriers 16, 17, 18, and 20 are for the east side of a town
    Barrier 13 is the northwest corner
    Barrier 15 is the northeast corner

I'm also working on charting the various acres with things like default tree/flower/building placement and stone tiles. Example:

Will take a long time to get every single acre but I'll try to get as many as I can in my free time.