Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

that will not work for me i have tried all sorts but it says there is an error that is why i am looking for a save bin converter i used backup launcher to remove the copy flags and copied it that way and that worked but the save extractor seems to show some errors.

Blog Entries

IF you read the topic you would have seen there is a save converter but it only works for linux systems. kthx. Nothing for windows at all.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

yes i know but that is the problem but thank you for answering my question

Great program, I must say.

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I really don't have time to get myself through 29 pages. Could the next version have lines between the various acres in the town editor? Just like the acww version had? I'm sure its only a tiny bit of work to do that.

If you read the post you would also know that we are tired of people talking about .bin saves T_T.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Default signs and houses

What about the signs and the unused player's houses : can we remove them? Because these houses are very useless if we don't want to add a player in our village
    I think it was possible to delete the signs with your ACWW's editor. Do in ACCF settle where the signs are ? Because I noticed there are double signs (one sign stays and the other is for one neighbor's house ?).

yah u can move them i think but not delete