Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by osh View Post
    Can you make it so you can make a town from scratch? Or could someone give me the dat file of their town to edit?
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showth...?t=1098&page=5 Try reading? k thx.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    I can't get zelda, And i'm guessing the homebrew is only used for getting the game on the sd card. If i'm wrong, please tell me.

I can't get zelda, And i'm guessing the homebrew is only used for getting the game on the sd card. If i'm wrong, please tell me.

Zelda? Homebrew?

Did you even download the file? It's a Windows application. And has nothing to do with Zelda...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-Neoxes View Post
    Im banned from ACC right now for 48 Hours because I Proved someone wrong.

whatever...

how do i get the dat file then???

whatever...

how do i get the dat file then???
    Do you even know what this application does? :U

OT for ACtoolkit, but an interesting future feature:
    > ...The NPC's names are stored in the save file? Why would they do that?
    I suspect that's for downloaded content.
    In the old AC:WW, there was a single byte for the species. That one byte gave you the name (eg: "Opal"), the default catchphrase (eg: "gronk"), the 3D model and texture/coloring. You could customize the one catchphrase. Very limited.

In AC:CF many things are separate. There are 7 (or 8?) different languages for the name and catchphrase. You can change them all. There are other attributes not yet explored. It also includes the texture map for the 3D model (it looks like the 3D models are fixed, but the coloring is flexible). Ie. you can create new kinds of Elephants, Frogs etc.

See this photo for a mutant Opal (Opal is normally green): http://www.aibohack.com/wii/teaser4.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    In the old AC:WW, there was a single byte for the species. That one byte gave you the name (eg: "Opal"), the default catchphrase (eg: "gronk"), the 3D model and texture/coloring. You could customize the one catchphrase. Very limited.

In AC:CF many things are separate. There are 7 (or 8?) different languages for the name and catchphrase. You can change them all. There are other attributes not yet explored. It also includes the texture map for the 3D model (it looks like the 3D models are fixed, but the coloring is flexible). Ie. you can create new kinds of Elephants, Frogs etc.

See this photo for a mutant Opal (Opal is normally green): http://www.aibohack.com/wii/teaser4.jpg
    So you're saying, for example, you can change an animals name? Would it be visible to people over wi-fi?

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post

So if all this is stored in the save file, this means we could potentially modify only a save file and create an entirely new villager: name, catchphrase, texture, and all? (of course, based on a 3D model already there)

Default backup cant read for save extract

darn... i wanted to use this but my animal crossing backup won't read in the save extractor. any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Gleasonator View Post
    Do you even know what this application does? :U
    yes, it hacks your town on animal crossing. (duh)