Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Great program, I must say.

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I really don't have time to get myself through 29 pages. Could the next version have lines between the various acres in the town editor? Just like the acww version had? I'm sure its only a tiny bit of work to do that.

If you read the post you would also know that we are tired of people talking about .bin saves T_T.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Could someone send me a link to rvforest.dat with all 10 neighbor houses?

I know there is one on page 5 but it only has 6 houses
    Last edited by Mackorony; 12-06-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Question Villager modifier?

Is there going to be a Villager modifier? I want Bob in my town really badly...

Quote Originally Posted by <MERC>Spencerrocks View Post
    A "Save As" button. xD
    I agree. Easier than just backing up the same. Save as is a good idea.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyohei For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > Hey, will it be possible sometime to place or drop items in the border area with a code (using ocarina for example)?
    That would have to be one amazing cheat 'code'.
    Almost anything is possible because with WiiBrew, you can patch the running program as well as the data.
    But don't hold you breath ;->
    Yes, the Twiizers Team is fantastic (and all people working on homebrews like you and Virus )
    And what about the signs and the unused player's houses : can we remove them? 'Cause these houses are very useless if we don't want to add a player in our village
    I think it was possible to delete the signs with your ACWW's editor. Do in ACCF settle where the signs are ? Because I noticed there are double signs (one sign stays and the other is for one neighbor's house ?).

Quote Originally Posted by Kyohei View Post
    I agree. Easier than just backing up the same. Save as is a good idea.
    +1 : simple but effective!
    Last edited by Linuks; 12-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.

What i do is.
    -I always have 2 rvforest.dat files
    -One on my desktop and one on my sd card \wiisaves\ruue\
    -With the ACToolKit i always edit the file on the sd card. (This way all you have to do is click "save" on the editor, exit, then "safely remove" the device.)
    --When i load my game, if it crashes, i simply copy the file from my desktop and overwrite the one on my sd card
    --When i load my game, and it doesn't crash, i copy the file on my sd card to the desktop and overwrite my file on the desktop .

I think that may be the easiest and fastest way
    Last edited by crwys; 12-07-2008 at 11:45 AM.

So a save as button is completley redundant with your new time saving method? Or are you yet another person who has failed to fully follow a topic?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

I am novice,
    Is it necessary needs use the Twilight Hack ?

(I'm French)