Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

Edit: Whoops, read your post wrong. I'll look into it and see if there is a bug.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Linuks View Post
    Hey!
    I used your tool in order to edit my town and I noticed that I did'nt have this today : http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...S/a0000531.jpg (the table with blue boxes).
    Do you think this problem come from your tool ?
    Its possible that the fishing event or w\e they call it now is over..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Its possible that the fishing event or w\e they call it now is over..
    Its over after 6 pm.

@Linuks
    I made some town changes and moved the table/stand thing to a different location without any problems. It doesn't look like there is a bug in the toolkit.

Its not a bug in the tool kit, its just the way the game is programmed. The special types of buildings that will appear such as the fishing stand that would come during the fishing tournament still appear in the acre where your town hall used to be, but it won't appear if there is another building in the way. The special visitors however will still appear about 4 spaces in front of the town hall after it is moved. So either somethings in the way, you changed the acre that used to have the town hall with the acre editor, or its still there and you just missed it.

Anyways, i love this tool kit its pretty much already got everything i could possibly want in it, so everything else you add is just a great bonus, the only thing i want to know is if we will ever be able to use it to add buildings, like i really would like to have more than one fountain. lighthouses and windmills in my town, will this ever be a possibility?
    Last edited by Ticklemeemo; 12-13-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Ask a question

How do i use the save extractor? i put it on my SD card but it either doesnt come up OR if i rename it to boot.elf it says invalid application.

Quote Originally Posted by herox View Post
    How do i use the save extractor? i put it on my SD card but it either doesnt come up OR if i rename it to boot.elf it says invalid application.
    Are you useing Homebrew channel or another boot method

Homebrew. Yesterday i used a method using wad installer to make it so my apps can work cuz im on 3.4U. Should i downgrade my firmware?

sorry to double post but upon making the dol into boot.dol it works.

Talking ~Suggestion for the next ACToolkit~

Hey, i got a suggestion for the next ACToolkit, if they'll be any... There should be a feature that can let you choose the neighbors you want to have and put them in your town, and take the neighbors you DON'T want and put them out of your town. And NOT be limited to only 10 neighbors only, atleast up to 20 or more. And also to be able to change your name, or town name. =)