Thanks for the Beta4 (I can't go back to a normal town ;-)
Selective replies/comments:
Brownie observes:
> ... in this game u cant walk out into the side acres,
> ...the difference with no walls is like barely nything
I like using them for walkways (usually for tricking visitors)
The very far east or very far west border acre are clipped by the camera (much more than in old AC:WW).
As you found out, placing rivers and bridges is normally a waste for far E/W border acres. North and south work great.

However even though the camera is clipped, you can easily walk on the inner edge (for tricky walkways) or *blindly* walk over the rest of the E/W border acres.
eg: in your original proposal (http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...crplyr/map.jpg ). Play hide-n-seek with a friend, and hide in plain sight at the very top (remember where the outer bridges are placed)

fr0z3n asked:
> DsPet I still want to make my own animal
Still working on NPC editing (names and textures). A new color animal using one of the existing 33 species is possible.

> The Money Trees don't work it changes to a differn't tree someone fix this?
If it is like AC:WW, the game will adjust the special trees every day (maybe more often).
Try making a backup (Extract), edit the town and restore (Install) on the same day.
[some of these things you have to live with, since the game is in control]

Potatamoto asked:
> and half of the fruits I dropped were buried in the ground and had to be dug out
That's on Virus's TODO list "Add bury/unbury items."
The buried or non-buried state is stored elsewhere (sounds like you are dropping a new item over a cell that is marked 'buried' - whether blank or not)