Page 62 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Omni... that name sound familiar... wait , it's the first four letters of my username... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    @Linuks
    Yeah.

I was hoping to get the next version of ACToolkit out yesterday, but I didn't have enough time. I would like to add a fill catalog feature before I release it.
    So this means it'll definitely be out within the next few days???

Indeed. Perhaps we share some sort of deep purpose. Or perhaps we share four letters. In other places, I am know as Omniflip. Had I know you were here, I would have simply made that my username. Now I just look like I'm part of you. Oh well. Wait... Am I part of you? Aw, crap. This is gonna keep me busy all morning...
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    ARE there other third level acres? I was under the impression that those transition ones were all there were.
    Where is the river born in third level?

If there are't 3º level waterfall, the river don't born...

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Indeed. Perhaps we share some sort of deep purpose. Or perhaps we share four letters. In other places, I am know as Omniflip. Had I know you were here, I would have simply made that my username. Now I just look like I'm part of you. Oh well. Wait... Am I part of you? Aw, crap. This is gonna keep me busy all morning...
    yeah. Same here, except my username is usually Omniferious. Maybe your a clone of me? instead of being a part of me, anyway...

*5-year old response*
    I WAS HERE FIRST, GO AWAY!!!

Back to reality:

Forgot to ask in earlier post, but the grass editor, is that to make our own paths, or just the color of the grass?

It changes not the color, but the style of grass. Like triangles or squares or i think circles.

*5 year old response*
    Everywhere at once.

If it was that one, it would be on the Features list, not on the ToDo list, as it would already have been released...
    but I wouldn't exactly know...
    Last edited by Omniferious; 02-02-2009 at 02:44 PM.

indeed. what confused me was the fact that it's not on the features list, but it is an existing feature. Now I'm wondering the same thing you are.
    Everywhere at once.

Quick stupid question:

Is there any possible way, Virus, you can maybe be able to duplicate buildings/signs?

Example, I would like to leave my gate open for friends can visit etc, even when I'm not here,

And I want to put a bulletin board right next to my gate. So I can leave away messages and things.

Is it possible?

When I try and move the bulletin board via the editor, it doesn't duplicate it. It removes it from Town Halls spot.

why does it need to be by the town hall? mine is by my gate. it's great there.
    Everywhere at once.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brian117 View Post
    Quick stupid question:

Is there any possible way, Virus, you can maybe be able to duplicate buildings/signs?

Example, I would like to leave my gate open for friends can visit etc, even when I'm not here,

And I want to put a bulletin board right next to my gate. So I can leave away messages and things.

Is it possible?

When I try and move the bulletin board via the editor, it doesn't duplicate it. It removes it from Town Halls spot.
    I think I've said this before, but whatever.... Buildings and bulletin boards etc. are not like ac:ww with seeds. You can ONLY have 1 of each thing.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.