Page 43 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95 View Post
    Can you add a House/Nook's store expansion modifier? A Town upgrade modifier would be appriciated as well...
    Not a bad idea but give it a wile 1.0 just came out its hard work making things like this

I was wondering is it possible to add a feature. To add neighbors to your town. I would like to have a town with 20 characters.

> Can you add a House/Nook's store expansion modifier?
    > ...To add neighbors to your town.
    Based on past AC:WW experience, tricking the game using 'codes' or gamesave tweeks to advance your town is dangerous. There are many side-effects that aren't fully understood.

My Advice: To expand your house and Nooks, use the known cheats (ACToolkit or item codes) to create Royal Crowns. You can do the rest in the normal game with TimeTravelling.
    Sell Royal Crowns to Nook. 300K per Royal Crown. You can quickly pay off your debts. Selling to Nook will quickly grow his store (ignore Nook points). Any extra bells can easily be donated to work towards a new bridge or lighthouse/windmill. TimeTravel into the future by 2 days or a week at a time (skip the days when Nook is closed or the lazy construction crews are building a bridge/windmill/lighthouse in your honor).
    In a short time you will have a legit maxed out town (Nookingtons, full sized house with flag, extra bridge, lighthouse or windmill, 10 NPCs). Make a backup of that town and edit it.

> I would like to have a town with 20 characters.
    I don't believe that is possible (without an amazingly cool GeckoOS/Ocarina 'code'). The limit appears to be 10.
    The game has room for 20 NPC villagers, but there is only enough room for 10 houses. The extra slots are used for moving villagers (leaving or moving into the town)

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    Based on past AC:WW experience, tricking the game using 'codes' or gamesave tweeks to advance your town is dangerous. There are many side-effects that aren't fully understood.

My Advice: To expand your house and Nooks, use the known cheats (ACToolkit or item codes) to create Royal Crowns. You can do the rest in the normal game with TimeTravelling.
    Sell Royal Crowns to Nook. 300K per Royal Crown. You can quickly pay off your debts. Selling to Nook will quickly grow his store (ignore Nook points). Any extra bells can easily be donated to work towards a new bridge or lighthouse/windmill. TimeTravel into the future by 2 days or a week at a time (skip the days when Nook is closed or the lazy construction crews are building a bridge/windmill/lighthouse in your honor).
    In a short time you will have a legit maxed out town (Nookingtons, full sized house with flag, extra bridge, lighthouse or windmill, 10 NPCs). Make a backup of that town and edit it.

I don't believe that is possible (without an amazingly cool GeckoOS/Ocarina 'code'). The limit appears to be 10.
    The game has room for 20 NPC villagers, but there is only enough room for 10 houses. The extra slots are used for moving villagers (leaving or moving into the town)

Thanks I didn't know that about the limit on neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post

Doing that, and using the time forward code, I changed my Nookstore to Nookington, then when I changed the time to normal, the shop changed to Nookaway...
    Then I saved, turned off the Wii, started the game, used the time code again, the shop didnt update...
    I had a backup of that save though.

The shop upgrade in AC:CF is a pain in the neck... I dont really need to cheat in AC:CF, only started cheating because of the shop... and now it doesn even work...

Be that you go added photo of the inhabitants (neighbours)?
    (I speak frensh ^^)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyohei View Post
    Doing that, and using the time forward code, I changed my Nookstore to Nookington, then when I changed the time to normal, the shop changed to Nookaway...
    Then I saved, turned off the Wii, started the game, used the time code again, the shop didnt update...
    I had a backup of that save though.

The shop upgrade in AC:CF is a pain in the neck... I dont really need to cheat in AC:CF, only started cheating because of the shop... and now it doesn even work...
    That's because you chose the wrong answer when Tom Nook asked you a certain question. There are 3 answers to choose from. Obviously Nookingtons has a lot more items, so you need to choose "more selection" or something of that sort to keep Nookingtons. You choose "more hours" to get Nook n go (i think)
    And I forgot what the 3rd answer is, but it gives you Nookway. (or I got Nookway and Nook n' go mixed up, but I know Nookingtons is right)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonboy269 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    That's because you chose the wrong answer when Tom Nook asked you a certain question. There are 3 answers to choose from. Obviously Nookingtons has a lot more items, so you need to choose "more selection" or something of that sort to keep Nookingtons. You choose "more hours" to get Nook n go (i think)
    And I forgot what the 3rd answer is, but it gives you Nookway. (or I got Nookway and Nook n' go mixed up, but I know Nookingtons is right)
    COOL Mate.
    Now I have messed up the save backup aswell...
    Any ways to get back to Nookington?
    Is Nookington the last upgrade?
    Where can I get haircut without using the hair modifier lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyohei View Post
    COOL Mate.
    Now I have messed up the save backup aswell...
    Any ways to get back to Nookington?
    Is Nookington the last upgrade?
    Where can I get haircut without using the hair modifier lol.
    I've heard that after awhile, he'll ask you the question again. I think you have to keep buying items from his store, then he'll ask if you want more selections or something. You can get a haircut at the city, shampoodles is the place with the barber pole out front.

Here's what I've got so far, as far as building default locations go:

Normal 12/13 Gate
    Normal 14/15 Gate
    Normal 16/17 Gate + Pond
    Normal 18/19 Museum
    Normal 20/21 Museum + Pond
    Normal 22/23 Museum + Pond
    Normal 24/25 Nook
    Normal 26/27 Nook
    Normal 28/29 Nook + Pond
    Normal 30/31 Town Hall
    Normal 32/33 Town Hall
    Normal 34/35 Town Hall
    Normal 36/37 Tailor
    Normal 38/39 Tailor + Pond
    Normal 40/41 Tailor + Pond

Since the odd-numbered acres are carbon copies of the even-numbered acres (except for being on the higher elevation and having pine trees), it's a safe guess that the building locations are also identical.

As far as player houses/neighbor houses go, it seems that any possible signpost location can also be a player house location (there are no "fixed" acres for player houses)