Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > does that men we can (place gate acres) at the bottom of the town?
    I never tried that (AC:WW had a problem if you moved the gatehouse too far down)
    BTW: the gatehouse doesn't need to be on a gatehouse acre. Try placing it anywhere you want and see if it works. Use regular "Edit Town" to move the buildings.
    Either move it away from the cliff, or remove the background cliff (with "Edit Acres"), and you can walk through the gatehouse North->South (it doesn't do anything but it looks cool).

But yes, in general you should be able to place most buildings in either elevation (and even in the limited dark green "very high elevation")
    As always experiment, and if you find something cool, take photos or screen grabs of the acre map.
    cool thnx. also one more question, so my nook and abls and museum and important buildings dont have to be oon the ace required? also can u repeat rivers and stuff? like the same of the NS river?

Also i got a question do u think this townwould work?
    Last edited by Brownie; 11-30-2008 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > does that men we can (place gate acres) at the bottom of the town?
    I never tried that (AC:WW had a problem if you moved the gatehouse too far down)
    BTW: the gatehouse doesn't need to be on a gatehouse acre. Try placing it anywhere you want and see if it works. Use regular "Edit Town" to move the buildings.
    Either move it away from the cliff, or remove the background cliff (with "Edit Acres"), and you can walk through the gatehouse North->South (it doesn't do anything but it looks cool).

But yes, in general you should be able to place most buildings in either elevation (and even in the limited dark green "very high elevation")
    As always experiment, and if you find something cool, take photos or screen grabs of the acre map.
    Hmm.. in ac:ww as long as the gate was in a gate acre it was fine, if it wasn't in the acre when you went out of it it would knock you out.. I guess it doesn't apply anymore?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Great Job on the Acre Editor..

DsPet I still want to make my own animal

oo idk if u guys no this but in this game u cant walk out into the side acres, o might as well just leave them as walls. u can go to the northone tho. idk bout the south

sweet it worked. just adding the side walls.ill post final result
    Last edited by Brownie; 11-30-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Beta 4 should be up in about an hour. It fixes a terrible, but not harmful, bug.

what was the terrible bug?

i found somehing, if u edit ur top walls, the ocean gets deleted on the editor wen u click "EDIT TOWN". yea... wont do any editing till that gets fixed cuz its pretty un accurate

That's the bug.

woo! i found it. but aftr u found it >.>. gess like ill get beta 4 tommorow cuz i hav to go to bed soon

So if you have no walls other people can't walk through them?