Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Blog Entries

>This question perhaps could be asked for other tools as well like NPC_Tool, PattView, EZ_DLC.
    It's possible. That's one of the reasons I started the PattView technical information topic. Most of the inner workings of PattView are described there, so an ambitious coder could take it and replicate it on the Wii. I don't see much of a point, but I guess it would be cool to have a PattView homebrew application on your Wii.

P.S. I stole DsPet's reply style. I like it
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thanks for responding, I agree on the difficulties for users of the tools (i.e. using Wiimote, hopefully they could use USB keyboard, if they have ).

I am now trying to learn more of developing Homebrew applications, so trying to solicit idea on what application that could help players of this ACCF game that could work the best as Homebrew apps (besides Geckoos
    of couse).

Default Need Help

Hello I have the Savextractor and the Savinstaller, I have already upgraded my town with the toolkit and have it on the WII but when i close out my game and take out the SD card and open it up on the PC it does not show and changes that I have made in the WII it only shows what was changed in the SD card beforing i played it on the WII. How do i get to save the items and patterns my friends give me when they come to my town. I have done the following after I close out my AC/CF game I would open up homebrew channel and used the savextract but when I place the SD card in my PC it only showed what I did in the toolkit before it was place in the WII. I'm sorry but my friend in the UK is having trouble downloading the Homebrew Channel, on her SD Card she has the Privite folder and the boot.dol but still can't get the channel to upload it keeps telling her that it can not open or it just freezes up. If you can please help us out that would be great.

Blog Entries

You need to use the save extractor again. Changes won't be made unless you extract again onto your SD card.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Princessoffuzy View Post
    ...I'm sorry but my friend in the UK is having trouble downloading the Homebrew Channel, on her SD Card she has the Private folder and the boot.dol but still can't get the channel to upload it keeps telling her that it can not open or it just freezes up. If you can please help us out that would be great.
    the Homebrew Channel can only be installed by Bannerbomb on System Menu 4.0.

Go to this site: http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/ and follow the directions.

boot.dol should go into a folder inside the "apps" section on the root of your friend's SD Card for the Homebrew Channel to read it.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Default k tnx hi

well i'm back and i'm sorry i spazzed and stuff.
    when i said those things it was the last days of my school and i was very stressed out.
    i hope you guys can forgive me.
    and Hi lol
    Last edited by DDD; 06-23-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: typo

Default Cool

It would be cool to have ACToolkit or an0ther programm on the WII. Then I don't need a pc anymore. And it's faster I think, if you forget to put an item on the ground or whatever you only have to start the app on the Wii and place it.

I have already made some names
    1.ACToolWiit
    2.ACToolKiit
    3.ACToolK(wi)it
    Features:
    » Create your own profile page
    » Place mini-updates like Twitter
    » Add your town specefications
    » Upload videos and pictures
    » And much more...

Well now we have the names we are 99% there
    Any way the obvious name is:
    ACToolkit: Lets Go to the Wii

DUH! :P

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Well now we have the names we are 99% there
    Any way the obvious name is:
    ACToolkit: Lets Go to the Wii

DUH! :P
    Brill
    Epic win.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kronau For This Useful Post: