Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Updated to v1.2. No major changes, just some bug fixes. I did, however, add a replenish fruit button to the town editor.
    ah, I've also noticed you've added Replenish Fruit Trees.

Excellent job as always.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Default =/

where do i put the save extractor and installer file in my sd card?

they go in the "apps" folder in the root directory.
    Everywhere at once.

Default great job

i love the new actoolkit it helps alot you guys are doing great!

I would personally like to say that this is a great application. You have done some great work here. I have three questions I would like to ask. Will the cobblestone be possible to edit in the future and if so, will we be able to add more? Also, my friend uses a Mac and so he can't download ACToolkit. He currently uses Ocarina. Will ACToolkit be ported over to allow Macs to run the program?
    What's with these vBulliten forums not allowing the image BBCode in signature? I can't display my signature without the use of images. <.<

Nice to see you over here, GTG. I must agree wholeheartedly that what Virus has done for us in the Animal Crossing community is nothing short of miraculous.

I had a question/comment of sorts as well, for Virus and the community as a whole. I could get Gulliver on my beach in version 1.1, but not in version 1.2. I get an invisible ship and no gulliver every time. Is anybody else having this issue? I know most people couldn't get the ship to work at all, but is there anyone that could do it before, that cannot now? Or for that matter, anyone who's figured out how it can be done with 1.2? Thanks again.
    Everywhere at once.

I was wondering if a way to add/remove DLC from the save will ever be introduced. (Like incorporating DSPet's EZ_DLC app but with removal support as well.)

Great app, btw. Especially with the new grass editor.
    Last edited by oraclelink; 02-17-2009 at 12:48 AM.

Default coble stone

hey sooner or later id like to be able to place coble stone on the map iam pretty sure everyone agrees

thanks!!!

you mean outside buildings? You can't

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Thanks for adding the replenish fruit!