Page 73 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brian117 View Post
    So wait...

If you're able to place different "signs" such as the New Years board, and etc.

Is there a way to duplicate the Bulletin board?

I've asked that already, but, it seems possible to duplicate SOME items here...
    You can't duplicate a bulletin board. The only reason why you can have more than one regular sign is because obviously you normally have more than one in your town.

Blog Entries

I swear I've posted the answer to that about 10 times >_>

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Thumbs up

maniac! dont you know if you ask for a miracle enough times it will come true??

Updated to v1.2. No major changes, just some bug fixes. I did, however, add a replenish fruit button to the town editor.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Thanks as always Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by XAlucarDX454 View Post
    maniac! dont you know if you ask for a miracle enough times it will come true??
    Don't you know when I say something is impossible, because I've actually done the research or know how the game works, that it actually is?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Updated to v1.2. No major changes, just some bug fixes. I did, however, add a replenish fruit button to the town editor.
    Is that all? Just asking.

By the way, I love all the new features in V1.1 (well now v1.2) I love how I can place new buildings and change my name, and the town name!

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    I swear I've posted the answer to that about 10 times >_>
    Yeah man I know.

I seen your other posts about it.

Sorry to bother with it. But I just saw it's possible to place different signs.

is there a reason why when I place Gullivers ship, its taking up space, but isn't visible? I try to place it in different spots on the map, but it never shows up

It absolutely must be on your beach, I'm pretty sure. I've tried it on other levels, and it doesn't show up, but takes up space, like you said. Try putting the "B" on the top row of sand in the middle of 3 squares of sand. that's what works for me. If you get a sign, save and extract the game again. get rid of all seashells and move the ship to another spot on the beach. Some of these steps might not be necessary, but doing them, I can always get gulliver on my beach.
    Everywhere at once.