Page 68 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

I'll try getting that into the next version.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

This. Is. AWESOME. Thanks Virus!
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

A masterwork as always, Virus. Thank you oh so much.
    Everywhere at once.

Version 1.0 is the one that is showing on the download page.

I downloaded incase it was the new one but i didn't see any new stuff?

Thanks for the release, that's really a good work!

You said we need signs for some events (Gulliver's UFO for example) but if we place the Gulliver's UFO in the map without any sign, will it work during the event ?

Quote Originally Posted by shellideaks View Post
    Version 1.0 is the one that is showing on the download page.

I downloaded incase it was the new one but i didn't see any new stuff?
    shelli, clean your browser's cache and try again

@Linuks
    Placing Gulliver's UFO will usually just cause a sign to appear. The game probably checks to see if the event is active and if not, it replaces the UFO with a sign.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

Great work on the new ver, though I have a couple of suggestions/observations if that’s ok.

The stone paths on the town editor are generally too big, they are larger than they appear in game, I can tell this cos I know where my town hall and that is planted and it goes outside of where you can see it plus for my gate square it shows stone paths where I have some flowers planted and have and the town hall is 1 square 2 wide either side of the museum too.

In the grass editor it would be easier to see what was going on if the rivers were shown in blue and if you could see buildings on the editor too.

Plus more colour levels based on grass levels would be nice.

Plus I am unable to change the character name of resident 3 I try and change it and I get 0 strings replaced and it’s still the same.

Also how many signs are actually needed for events? I’d imagine just 1 for the Gulliver ship placement? And then the items just get randomly generated?

thanks
    Last edited by CyberAxe; 02-09-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    @Linuks
    Placing Gulliver's UFO will usually just cause a sign to appear. The game probably checks to see if the event is active and if not, it replaces the UFO with a sign.
    actually, placing the ufo on a high level places an invisible building 4 squares in area. placing it on the beach makes the ufo appear, as well as gulliver. however, I don't see any spaceship parts.
    Everywhere at once.