Page 50 of 127 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Sorry if this has been asked - but is it possible to include a feature that would change the exterior style of animal houses?

Thanks for the awesome tool, Virus.

ohhh that would be cool

Hi I am french ( sorry for my english .. )

I use Ac toolkit ( very good program ) but i have a problem.
    I use all the programs needed to use actoolkit but I have a problem. Everything worked well until today, but a moment, after changing my backup and putting them in the wii, I run the game, the game makes me "attach the strap etc" and after a small truck loading appears, but nothing happens. I backup amended again by putting a little less than objects, but nothing done. Can you help me?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexis View Post
    Hi I am french ( sorry for my english .. )

I use Ac toolkit ( very good program ) but i have a problem.
    I use all the programs needed to use actoolkit but I have a problem. Everything worked well until today, but a moment, after changing my backup and putting them in the wii, I run the game, the game makes me "attach the strap etc" and after a small truck loading appears, but nothing happens. I backup amended again by putting a little less than objects, but nothing done. Can you help me?

Thank you

That has only happened to me when I added a snowman to my town from the actoolkit. So if you added a snowman, remove it and try again.

That has been the only time where it has left me hanging on the loading screen.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MASTERLINKX For This Useful Post:

Yes I added to a snowman, wait a minute I remove it.

Thanks for your answer !!

EDIT: YES !! it works! thank you very very very much!
    Last edited by lexis; 01-02-2009 at 11:52 AM.

First off, thanks for this tool it's very useful. I have a question that might be added to a future release or maybe there's a way I can just do it in the hex code. Can you downgrade Nook's somehow? It would be great to have the Nook n' Go again since that thing was open all day.

Better yet, does anyone know if there is a way to edit Nook's hours? Could it be possible to make him 24 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by protozoider View Post
    First off, thanks for this tool it's very useful. I have a question that might be added to a future release or maybe there's a way I can just do it in the hex code. Can you downgrade Nook's somehow? It would be great to have the Nook n' Go again since that thing was open all day.
    Doing that is possible even without hacking! Nook will sometimes ask you if you prefer a more balanced variety of items, or better hours. The choice you make determines which store he changes to use!

Blog Entries

Few suggestions.. get the shape for neighbor house 10, and on AM for the DS you could right click to place the next item from what you selected, maybe bring that feature back? :]

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

How hard would it be to be able to modify what the signs read? It would be fun for making an orchard, or for a welcome sign.

The only thing i truely request is town name editor. And please lemme know on your decision do delete signs.