Page 23 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by falcozx View Post
    Will the next version support .bin?

Thanks
    I highly doubt that it will, its not on the "To Do List" and why don't you read at least the last 5 pages.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ray11
    Well some of us use a backup disk of AC:CF so we cant use the save extractor.. thats why i asked for support for.bin

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Virus
    Buy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    If anyone else asks that question they will find their post deleted. I'm tired of seeing it.

One of Virus' post says he'll try to add .bin support when more people ask for it =\ .

Anyway, for backup users, their only hope is to install linux and find the app (Which only works on linux) that unpacks and repacks a .bin save, much like how save extractor and installer works. I saw someone upload it on another forum that I go to but I can't find that topic anymore. I also don't remember what that program's called since I have no need for it :P .

Quote Originally Posted by crwys View Post
    I highly doubt that it will, its not on the "To Do List" and why don't you read at least the last 5 pages.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ray11
    Well some of us use a backup disk of AC:CF so we cant use the save extractor.. thats why i asked for support for.bin

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Virus
    Buy the game.
    Clearly you haven't read the past pages. He said if people ask for it then he'll add it. I'm asking for it

Edit: I'm not a back up user. The extractor and installer freeze my wii for some reason. I've asked for help but no one knows why they don't work =/

Where does it freeze your Wii? If you mean that pressing A on the Wiimote won't respond when the screen tells you to, try pressing reset since that's what I have to do. Also, are you using the dol or elf file? I find that dol files works better than elfs on my Wii. Sometimes elf files work but then later on HBC will say they're not valid Wii apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Twozeronine View Post
    Where does it freeze your Wii? If you mean that pressing A on the Wiimote won't respond when the screen tells you to, try pressing reset since that's what I have to do. Also, are you using the dol or elf file? I find that dol files works better than elfs on my Wii. Sometimes elf files work but then later on HBC will say they're not valid Wii apps.
    I'm using .dol file. Whenever I press A or hit the Reset button on my Wii the screen freezes. I have to hold my power button for a long time to turn it off. I've tried everything to get it working but it doesn't seem to work with this, Mario Kart, or Smash Bros.

Did you make sure you have the latest version of the app? I'm not sure what it is right now but it never froze for me. Try removing unnecessary stuff on your SD card, that might help.

Did you make sure you have the latest version of the app? I'm not sure what it is right now but it never froze for me. Try removing unnecessary stuff on your SD card, that might help.
    I get all my apps off the homebrew browser. I'm sure it's the latest version. I don't have anything on my SD card besides the Extractor, Installer, GeckoOS, MenuLoader, and GC Booter. I'll try to use it without some of them and see if it works. I'll also try to re-download it.

Quote Originally Posted by falcozx View Post
    I get all my apps off the homebrew browser. I'm sure it's the latest version. I don't have anything on my SD card besides the Extractor, Installer, GeckoOS, MenuLoader, and GC Booter. I'll try to use it without some of them and see if it works. I'll also try to re-download it.
    Ok so I tried only having Extractor, Installer and GeckoOS on my SD card, no luck. I also tried re-downloading the apps, no luck either. It's ok though. I wasn't really dying to use the program, so I can live with my town looking the way it does. Thanks for your help Twozeronine

Sure, no prob. Just thought I'd help. What are you using for booting homebrew anyway?

One of Virus' post says he'll try to add .bin support when more people ask for it =\ .

Anyway, for backup users, their only hope is to install linux and find the app (Which only works on linux) that unpacks and repacks a .bin save, much like how save extractor and installer works. I saw someone upload it on another forum that I go to but I can't find that topic anymore. I also don't remember what that program's called since I have no need for it :P .
    I use a backup because it was easier for me to rip and patch a backup to get past the update. I of course have a modchip allowing me to still extract the save, but a friend of mine does not have a modchip and while he does not own the game yet he is getting it soon. My friend uses a backup copy and has been able to rip his save no problem with the save extractor. The only envornment difference I can think of is you did the update while my friend is on 3.2.

@falcozx
    It might be possible that your SD card isn't very good as some apps a while back would freeze after doing the twilight hack due to a slow SD card.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.