Page 122 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Blog Entries

We are restricted to using the ones included in the game. Sowwy.
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

I downloaded this program and would like a step by step tutorial on how to use it.
    I also need to know how to save my games to my sd card do I need to play through the tom nook tasks first?
    Do I have to do something to the save files to make them readable by this program?
    Please Help!!!!!

Blog Entries

Its kind of all self explainitory, and I'm sure within these 122 pages somewhere the same questions were asked.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda14616 View Post
    I downloaded this program and would like a step by step tutorial on how to use it.
    I also need to know how to save my games to my sd card do I need to play through the tom nook tasks first?
    Do I have to do something to the save files to make them readable by this program?
    Please Help!!!!!
    You could check this link, hope it could help you.

Is this program compatible with a Mac? Is there any Animal Crossing editing tools that work on Mac? Want to edit my town but I can't because I can't find any program that works with my computer..

Quote Originally Posted by Fartbuttface View Post
    Is this program compatible with a Mac? Is there any Animal Crossing editing tools that work on Mac? Want to edit my town but I can't because I can't find any program that works with my computer..
    Nope, afraid not.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

I wanted to say I think that the Toolkit is great. Some features I'd love to see in the next release would be a zoom feature, as those square are tiny, and an undo would be fabulous. Also if the Find feature could automatically go and start searching from the top of the list if it doesn't find anything going down that would be really nice. And if it is at all possible, if you could have the option to sort the different things alphabetically, that would be so nice. Oh, and if there was a way to mark the ones in the list that are hacked items in some way, and the ones that are orderable from Nook and the ones that aren't, that would be really nice.

I am also wondering if there is a way to import or export friend code lists. That's all I can think of right now. Thanks a million for making this program.

If you have an intel-based mac, you could always install XP in boot camp and run it that way, or perhaps using parallels or vmware fusion.

http://www.winehq.org/

Try that. Google works too for searching. :P

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperonion For This Useful Post: