Page 120 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    Is there a hex value for the cherry blossom trees? In toolkit mine kept showing up as regular tree values. The pink money trees also show up as regular money trees in the toolkit..
    There isn't a different hex for them.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

How do I get my new Townie on the game One moved out and another moved in how do I get them on it because it's not showing up in my town nor on the Toolkit?

Would it be possible to make the Town Editor raster bigger so i can edit a barrier acre out and put f.e: my house there?

In the next release, could you add an option to complete the bug and fish lists in the character's menu screen? As if they were all caught, that is.

Oh, and if you could figure out a way to implement a letter editor (or at least an importer/exporter), that would be mega uber awesome. I like keeping all the DLC letters and such, but I've accidentally missed a few because I was so busy and now I'm bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by oraclelink View Post
    In the next release, could you add an option to complete the bug and fish lists in the character's menu screen? As if they were all caught, that is.

Oh, and if you could figure out a way to implement a letter editor (or at least an importer/exporter), that would be mega uber awesome. I like keeping all the DLC letters and such, but I've accidentally missed a few because I was so busy and now I'm bummed.
    I'm pretty sure when you choose fill catolog, it fills out the bugs and fish aswell but I'm not sure, can someone confirm?

if you need me, I'm hazardousgfx on hackforums.net

Blog Entries

PattView includes a letter editor (just as PattView for AC:WW did).
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

There are codes that can do that. Try using gecko.

Quote Originally Posted by codelegend01 View Post
    I'm pretty sure when you choose fill catolog, it fills out the bugs and fish aswell but I'm not sure, can someone confirm?
    It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    There are codes that can do that. Try using gecko.

It doesn't.
    Oh, well it did for me >.>

if you need me, I'm hazardousgfx on hackforums.net

I cannot save because the file is used by another process though AC Toolkit is the only window I have open, it worked once then stopped. What shall I do