Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Default backup cant read for save extract

darn... i wanted to use this but my animal crossing backup won't read in the save extractor. any solutions?

Do you plan on making this compatible with save files that have their save flag removed? I'm currently using Gecko OS and have made a backup of my save using its copy protected flag remover feature.

@6ix-Axess
    I have not had seen this issue. I heard some codes can cause that.

@jemlee
    Are you getting an error? If so, what is it?

@Twozeronine
    I might add support for data.bin (encrypted/packed) save files in the future. I'm not planning on adding it right now unless more people ask.

I see. I find it a lot more convenient than using save extractor for some reason but it's cool. I have one more question that I forgot to ask in my last post:

Is it possible to add and/or water all flowers? I can never tell which ones have been watered or not so this will be a useful feature to add if it isn't in there already.

Default Is there any way to add a fill museum function

This is always tedious in the game.

Could you possibly add support for .bin files? If you could that would be awesome.

Thanks

i was also thinking,would it be possable to add the feature to fill your catolog and/or music?

Smile works like a charm

-knocks on wood- this program kicks *** man.. mine works great no flaws keep up the good work!! (ps acre editor please!!! i hate not seeing the river or cliffs...)

Cool

I would like to see .bin/.wii support also, but mostly .bin support. It would be SO much easier, b/c if you patch your system menu, they're are no save flags to get around. So I could copy right from the main menu.

The Save extractor/installer was a good idea.

Because with nintendos's updates, it would be easy to patch stuff like that. (Guessing, it would be easy )

I'm also guessing it was easier to break the checksum through the "RVFOREST.DAT" instead of the whole data.bin file?