Page 96 of 127 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > i use the savegame extractor and now it says Invalid file
    For some reason, your RVFOREST.DAT files are too big.
    Normally RVFOREST.DAT is 4,256,576 bytes.

It may be a problem with the gamesave extractor or a change in the RUUJ (Japanese) game.
    When did you buy your game disc? (my Japanese import is (c) 2008, "RVL-006")
    ----
    BTW: the gamesave is larger by a suspicious size (64704 bytes = 0xFCC0).
    The first 4256576 bytes are fine. ACToolkit (version 1.2) handles them correctly.
    Simply truncating the file may work, but it needs testing.

Ok mines was bought about january and its RVL P RUUE USZ

Some of the other ac toolkits work but there the old ones

Default Moving Houses.. 1 square at a time?

Hi all,

Perhaps I'm doing something incorrectly, but I'd like to move some of the villager's houses to other spots. Some are so close together.

I'm using version 1.2 of toolkit, but if I click move, then on the building I want to move, it only moves one square. Then I'd have to click "move" again, and move it another square. I want to move some of these across town and this would take forever.

Am I doing something wrong, or is that how it's done?

I think you have to click on the buliding first and then click move

[Edit]My ac toolkit still wont work [Any ideas on how to fix it?][Now the old ac toolkits dont work]
    Last edited by Sora1234; 05-13-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Cause I can

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sora1234 For This Useful Post:

First, click the "Check" section under buildings. Then, click the building you want to move. The notes on top of the screen will tell you which building it is and say to click MOVE to move it. Click Move, then click the square you want to move the building to.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slipslide For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Yeah thats how you do it ^^^^^^^^^

So any help with my gamesave?
    Maybe if you described the steps you took e.g. how you got savegame extractor, what did you do with it.
    Btw, You have the write switch on your sd off right?

Quote Originally Posted by slipslide View Post
    First, click the "Check" section under buildings. Then, click the building you want to move. The notes on top of the screen will tell you which building it is and say to click MOVE to move it. Click Move, then click the square you want to move the building to.
    Thanks, that was it, i wasn't first "checking" the building before I tried to move it.

Default Saving issue

I am having trouble saving my latest town. It tells me that it was unable to save, make sure its not in-use by another process. It is most definately not in use by something else. I checked task manager. Is this a Vista problem? (first time saving in Vista)

My apologies if this was answered on another page - I couldn't read through 96 pages of posts in hopes that it had been answered.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Task manager doesn't tell you if its being used by another process, basically its saying another program is using the save file. I suggest you try to reboot..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Any idea when V1.3 ACToolkit will be released?