Page 88 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Blog Entries

Please do..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I attached a pic of the Town Editor from ACtoolkit. I don't see the Apply button or the Grass editor anywhere?

It doesn't look like the pic that Virus posted: http://virus.game-hackers.com/images/towneditor.jpg

Is there any chance that I downloaded another ACtoolkit version? I downloaded it here: http://actoolkit.game-hackers.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	town editor.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	968  
    Last edited by cityfolk; 03-31-2009 at 09:06 PM.

lol. move your town editor window up a bit. there are buttons at the bottom of the window that are being obscured by your utilities bar at the bottom of the screen. That had to be frustrating.
    Everywhere at once.

I know, I did tried to maximize the windows already... it's really weird! Even when I resize it to move around I won't see the apply features.

Anyone help me? I really want to edit my town! I don't see the Apply button or the Grass editor anywhere? And it's not the problem of moving the window or anything, I tried to maximize it, move it up and down, try to scroll (but there is no scroll bar).. Or is the ACtoolkit incompatible with something in my computer that it won't work?

not to sure but maybe change your screen resolution.

Any chance of adding the ability to change the current day in the save game? like for example say you last played the game on the 5th of march change it so the game thinks it was the 1st of april instead.

I want this feature so i can get my game back in sync with real time without loosing all my flowers and grass changing and such.

Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cityfolk View Post
    Anyone help me? I really want to edit my town! I don't see the Apply button or the Grass editor anywhere? And it's not the problem of moving the window or anything, I tried to maximize it, move it up and down, try to scroll (but there is no scroll bar).. Or is the ACtoolkit incompatible with something in my computer that it won't work?
    move it down and shrink it from the top(get the up and down arrows click and drag down..)then move it back up so you can actually see the bottom, the buttons are currently below your start menu. What is your screen resolution btw?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    move it down and shrink it from the top(get the up and down arrows click and drag down..)then move it back up so you can actually see the bottom, the buttons are currently below your start menu. What is your screen resolution btw?
    I tried all that before posting question, move around, maximize the size, shrink it , resize it to move around and try to look for scroll bars too.

I'm using a ....46" TV LCD for both the TV and the computer at the same time, so it's kinda huge for a monitor . Screen resolution is 1360 by 768 pixels.

I test the tool kit in hubby's laptop today and it worked.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new version Virus.

Any secrets you have hidden in the next version?
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8