Page 83 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

On the subject of town backups... the file given by the Wii tool contains all the timestamp info, so if you haven't been playing the game daily, loading will end up having all the flowers go away...

The feature needed is the ability to save the town layout as-is, like you can with the acre layout, then being able to take a brand new backup and paste the old data back on.

I was editing my town the other night and noticed that when I change Player 1's name, Player 2's name is changing to the exact same thing. Any suggestions as to how to fix that? Or what I may have done wrong?

Does player 2 have the same name as player 1 (before editing)?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    I was editing my town the other night and noticed that when I change Player 1's name, Player 2's name is changing to the exact same thing. Any suggestions as to how to fix that? Or what I may have done wrong?
    Hello Bonnie >: D
    If the characters have the same name before editing, both names change. I had a town with 3 of the same people.
    I don't think there's a way to fix it. No matter who's name you edit, it'll just keep editing the others. You can move the person from your town and restart your character (Nook tasks though).

i need help with the right borders...
    they are messed up...there is just air and the wall it up top not down
    can someone tell me the the right acre numbers (or whatever you call it)
    like the right acre codes?

just mess with it till u figure it out and if u cant figure it out that is why you should have a back up savefile

can i have a copy of your acre map fvnfish?

Quote Originally Posted by ee1vv2aa3nn4 View Post
    i need help with the right borders...
    they are messed up...there is just air and the wall it up top not down
    can someone tell me the the right acre numbers (or whatever you call it)
    like the right acre codes?
    here's toturial based on my original map

note that bright browns are browns -1

here's the link in case the pic doesnt show up
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11lq5c9&s=5

Thanks SOO MUCH now i can fix my town (i hope)
    and how can i look at where my dead grass is when im editing my map? because when i am editing my map it shows all grass and no dead grass...is there a way to look at both ("edit map" and "edit grass") as the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by ee1vv2aa3nn4 View Post
    Thanks SOO MUCH now i can fix my town (i hope)
    and how can i look at where my dead grass is when im editing my map? because when i am editing my map it shows all grass and no dead grass...is there a way to look at both ("edit map" and "edit grass") as the same time?
    if u want to see ur map while editing u can click show map under town. and a small window pops up with a pic of ur arces/map dont close that, now go to town the click edit grass and now u have both open.
    i dunno if u can open edit map and edit grass at the same time, try it if it didnt work then take a screenie of ur edit town using the print screen button on your keyboard and open paint and press Ctrl + v to get ur screenie.
    i hope i helped

EDIT: when you are trying to edit both town and grass at once try using the [] (square next to the x that closes the window.)
    so you can put them next to each other if that doesn't work take a screenie
    Last edited by DDD; 03-15-2009 at 11:33 PM.