Page 80 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Its an executable it runs on your computer :P

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Ok I'm totally new to this so you're going to have to explain. Executable? What's that mean? So I download it on my computer and do what?

double or single click it.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Muffin - this program doesn't run directly on the wii it runs on your computer. It works by editting a file (called rvforest.dat) that you have to get from your saved animal crossing game on your wii. So first you have to modify your wii so that you can copy that data from your wii on to your computer.

As far as Gulliver goes, you place him on the beach (so far the only place I've seen he shows up). Extract it to your sd card, put it on the wii, then clear up the spot on the beach where you put him or just clean up the entire beach. Extract the game save to your sd card with the changes (no seashells) put it on the puter, place gulliver again even though he should still be where you left him. Save that, then put it back on your sd card, into your wii thru gamesave installer, and there he is..I've got him on my beach, along with all the stands (the bug and fish guys) and the harvest tables..

Default gulliver

Hi thanks I got it to work.. one more question. do the tables have to be on the beach also?? or can you put them anywhere
    thanks

The tables can be anywhere.

Blog Entries

I'd like to point out virus that paves background thing does not show up on the map when placed manually. (Since its not listed?Or is it now... i forget.)

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

according to zombiemom67 :
    [[the hex code is AEBC..i've tested it out and it works great!]] (the new DLC item, GirlyTiara)
    could u add that to ACToolkit please?

i'm pretty sure toolkit has a function that auto-recognizes new dlc. so you just need to go find it, and then you'll be able to make it.
    Everywhere at once.