Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

camelrides, use the building placement function. make sure you're using ver 1.2.

Pimps, there is already a restore grass option. it's just not in the edit town section. it's in the "grass editor". go fig.
    Everywhere at once.

I see the building placement button but I dont see A windmill item.?? I already have the lighthouse and when i look at it the description says Lighthouse/windmil.. I know I can move it.. but Im looking for the windmill and want to leave my lighthouse were it is.. YIKes.. can you help??

Hi thanks I figured it out.. my windmill is up and running yea// Also can anyone tell me if I wanted to put a bridge across A river I already have how do I know which bridge?? also in the pattern section.. what patterns are these.. is there a web site or description of them
    thanks so much
    sandy

Quote Originally Posted by camelrides View Post
    Hi thanks I figured it out.. my windmill is up and running yea// Also can anyone tell me if I wanted to put a bridge across A river I already have how do I know which bridge?? also in the pattern section.. what patterns are these.. is there a web site or description of them
    thanks so much
    sandy
    Will this help? http://www.aibohack.com/wii/accf_acres.htm
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Would it be possible to add a friend code editor of some sort? Not the one that you get but your friend code roster/who you have in it.

> Also can anyone tell me if I wanted to put a bridge across A river I already have how do I know which bridge??
    See the recommended page. The river segments are in groups. The ones with bridges are immediately after them (ie. add 4 or 6 to the acre code).
    The ACToolkit descriptions are similar (decimal numbers instead of hex) so they sort a little differently.

It would be useful to be able to see the date of the last save of each player

The latest version's pretty darn good! The cobblestone seems a bit off, though, for my town... because I have a number of trees and flowers that overlap.

Rather than just say that, I've created an animated GIF of the problem acres: A-2 and A-3, the town hall and gate acres. Should be able to see where the flowers and trees are showing up where concrete is showing in the editor. Here it is.

Notice the one flower in the group of five by the town hall, and... well, the tons of flowers and trees by the gate/fountain that overlap.

If you'd like, I can go nuts putting flowers everywhere in the acres that they can grow, then redo the GIF to show the spots that shouldn't be marked as concrete...

All in all, great application; two thumbs up! Hope the concrete is lined up better in the next release... and perhaps, an option to have rivers, concrete, buildings, etc... show up in the grass editor to help with figuring out exactly where to work with the grass

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slipslide For This Useful Post:

Emo

> The cobblestone seems a bit off, though, for my town
    The cobblestone patterns are approximated by ingame data. They are only an approximation. The exact location of riverbanks (and ramps) may be off a little too.

If you want to help out by experimentally verifying all the cobblestones precisely (16x16 cells for each acre type), take a look here:
    http://www.aibohack.com/wii/accf_acres.htm Starting at hex $6C there are only 14 of them with cobblestone (ignore every second one).
    If you are interested, please send me an email and I'll send you the bitmaps (easier to edit than the JPGs on my site).

First off, let me start by saying that this is an awesome program. I bow at your feet.

I try to keep my actual game hacking to a minimum. For instance, instead of just giving myself all the Pave furniture, I loaded up my drawers with candy. (I know, sort of stupid, but I still want to experience the game.) I do use the program almost every day though to pinpoint possible fossils that I couldn't find and to locate the 2 furniture trees and any weeds I may have missed.

Now here is my question. One thing I have yet to be able to accomplish is to create the perfect snowman. My problem now is that there is very little snow on the ground. Will the Edit Grass option put snow on the ground, too? If so, how do I do this? Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated. I just want to be able to make at least one perfect snowman before the season ends.